BRexit : Shall UK stay in EU or go now?

I temporarily leave to escape the worst of Brexit and then I may arrive to this shit? FUCK. T.H.E.M. So. Hard.

On public transport, while it certainly wasn’t full, I did see covidiots with their masks under the chin, another one took his off to make a phone call and then, of course, there were those with masks below the nose. Nobody around to enforce anything.

These days, getting a Tory to care about anything but Brexshit would be a miraculous achievement. The UK is now firmly on my travel blacklist.

Last edited:
Problems after taking back control....

If you read closer, he says that the UK needs goods coming in from mainland Europe, that's why. And he's probably right.

If you read closer, he says that the UK needs goods coming in from mainland Europe, that's why. And he's probably right.

Yup. A fit person can swim from England to France, whereas Australia and New Zealand are totally remote in comparison.

BoJo diplomacy in action:

Brexit: EU says UK grace period extension breaches international law​

The EU says a UK move to unilaterally extend grace periods for Irish Sea border checks will be a breach of international law.

Brexit: EU negotiating 'with partner it can't trust', says Coveney​

Loyalist group withdraws support for Good Friday Agreement​

Loyalist paramilitary groups have told the British and Irish governments they are withdrawing support for the Good Friday agreement in protest at Northern Ireland’s Irish Sea trade border with the rest of the UK.

To the surprise of literally no one who has been paying attention.

Question of the week ?

BoJo Erasmus programme: lower cost-of-living support, travel support means tested and above all *no tuition fee support*

EU citizens arriving in UK being locked up and expelled​

Europeans with job interviews tell of detentions and expulsions despite rules allowing non-visa holders to attend interviews

Not exactly Trafalgar.

McD's run out of milkshake in England, Scotland and Wales:

Eh, it's not like the shake machine works anyway.