BritCar Pictures and stuff..

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
Ok now this is officially not a spoiler and people seem to be interested in the subject. How about people who went to BritCar share the pics we took while we were there, plus other stuff that wasnt shown on T.V.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/WirelessMonkey_2007/

Thats all the best pictures I took. And i was very close to bieng on T.V :) I know of quite a few people who went and im sure they would be happy to share some pics with you lot.

what is James May's flag on the side window? Is that a country flag or a gay flag (rainbow)? I thought he was born in England.

Maybe a practical joke like K. Nob in the first episode of the new series by Hammond and Clarkson

EVO has both pictures and a great write-up - they also took part (in their 350Z).

Since I am a muppet though I don't have a scanner and can't find the article online. I could have it up in a fortnight, but I'm sure someone else could do it by then.

This was the only I got of them

TG.jpg

no, this is priceless\/

what is James May's flag on the side window? Is that a country flag or a gay flag (rainbow)? I thought he was born in England.[...]
Short answer: Gay Flag.

Long Answer: The rainbow flag, sometimes called 'the freedom flag', was popularized as a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) pride and diversity by San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker in 1978. The different colours symbolize diversity in the gay community, and the flag is used predominantly at gay pride events and in gay villages worldwide in various forms including banners, clothing and jewelry. For the 25th Anniversary of the Stonewall riots held in 1996 in New York city a mile-long rainbow flag was created and post-parade cut up in sections that have since been used around the world.

Originally created with eight colors, pink and turquoise were removed for production purposes and as of 2006, it consists of six coloured stripes of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. It is most commonly flown with the red stripe on top, as the colours appear in a natural rainbow. (wikipedia.org)

Last edited:

Those are very nice pics. But how come you were allowed in the pits and at the drivers meeting? Did you have a VIP-pass or something?

DSC00532.jpg

Made up fantasy sponsors ftw xD I laughed so hard i think my jaw dislocated

DSC00532.jpg

Made up fantasy sponsors ftw xD I laughed so hard i think my jaw dislocated

http://img141.imageshack.**/img141/2163/mainwd0.jpg

Yeah, that's TG style!

Actually that was Hammond, shows what 24 hours does to you. May went off in an old shape S-Class. And Jezza drove his Lambo. But it was funny because Hammond collapsed in his car and someone who had some crew stuff with him laughed and said "you alright mate?"

Holy crap that is Hammond. Wow my laptop screen blows.