Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• BNP

• Other

• Total voters
It's a hard one. Out of the two main parties, the conservatives don't know wether they are coming or going and labour (who have been in power for 8 years) have made a lot of bad decisions but are generally regarded to be the lesser of two evils. UKIP are useless, BNP should all be shot and the Green Party spends it's life contradicting itself (Wind Power doesn't work, face it). I'm still unsure how I will vote, maybe all will become clearer soon.

It must be noted that politics in the UK is regarded as very uncool compared to places like the US, thus a lot of people are apathetic and don't vote.

Haven't heard about it, and don't know any of those so in my ignorance, I won't vote

Greatgraddage said:
It must be noted that politics in the UK is regarded as very uncool compared to places like the US, thus a lot of people are apathetic and don't vote.

I'm wondering if this is a regional thing, I've been stuck in a house half way up a mountain with 10 southerns and all we discussed was politic's really. The worse part was none of them had any confidence in any of the parties ethier. Judging by the votes and lack of UK comments I'd say everyones in the same boat. :(

It may be. I've lived in south wales for all my live and I'm now spending most of my time in south england and in neither of these places politics has been discussed much. It may be the company I keep though!