• BNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ruuman

Car(s)
Defender 90, suzuki SJ410, Suzuki DL-650
I know it's a way off but every week I seem to have less and less reason to even bother trying to figure out who to vote for.

Blair and his party are completely out of control and seem to be able to push though any law or project they feel like, no matter what people seem to think.
The tories are completely lost and have a complete twat as a leader.
Lib dems are all over the place.
UKIP are constantly fighting internal power struggles from Mr Kilroy.
Green party don't actually seem to be able to come up with a plan that doesn't bring Britain to a complete stop.
BNP are racsist basteds
and all the other's are to small to make a slight difference.

HELP!!!!!

Please vote if your not British it's always good to hear international opinion, especially when you consider if we do have a significant power shift (yeah right!!) America may lose an ally

UKIP UK independance party, basically want to go back to the orignal idea that the european union is soley to promote trade and purely commercial gain. Rather than the mass of red tape it's become. They are pretty new but seemed to have gained support every year, they also have a number of policies that do make sense.

BNP British National Party, basically get all the blacks, Asian's out, you can only stay if you a 10th generation brit and have blond hair and blue eye's. They have never been taken to seriously until they won a seat, but I don't think it will go much further than that. I put them in because they are probably the most extreme party we have that has a big enough following. (scary stuff)

Fair enough Sir dude, I know very little about current Canadian politic's ethier and if you asked me the same question I wouldn't be able to answer without some reasearch.

I haven't heard much coverage on the UK elections (other than Blair is likely to reclaim the PM) - unlike the American election, which received full coverage for nearly a year. :?

Is the UKIP UK right or left? What is the problem with the Tories?

Well hopefully it will be more interesting than the US elections. Erm I believe UKIP is Right, but the left and right division has really blurred in these last few elections in the UK.

The Tories are lost at the moment, their still not sure what happened when labour gained power and are still on their back foot trying to figure out how to get on the attack again, unfortunatly their new leader is pathetic and they don't have the guts to choose a direction.

unlike the American election, which received full coverage for nearly a year.

which do you think is more important? ;)

justin syder said:

*gets his fire extinguisher ready*

Viper007Bond said:
justin syder said:

No, he's right, but I'd still like to see some UK coverage. I think the American election gets more airtime than the Canadian one here. :lol:

justin syder said:

Well after the 2000 "election" they might as well skip the year of shite TV and just annouce who Jeb Bush has decided would win ;) It would save so much cash/time if people in the states just accepted their vote didn't matter :twisted:

/Add's Napalm, Petrol and a large portion of rocket fuel

Seriously though Kerry was pathetic and Bush wasn't much better. I think Bush was the better choice with hindsight. But I think Southpark summed it up with Douche and Turd.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Viper007Bond said:
justin syder said:

No, he's right, but I'd still like to see some UK coverage. I think the American election gets more airtime than the Canadian one here. :lol:

You are absolutely right. :lol:

I don't know how the American presidents get any work done with a year-long campaign every 4 years.

They do have assisants and volunteers running the election campaign you know ;)

Jostyrostelli said:
Lol, 2 votes I guess nobody knows anything about british politics.. :lol:

Blame the media.
Or lack of interest. :dunno:

I've just been waiting for some more of the UK'ers on the forum to express an opinion before I vote in this poll. I know a bit about the parties, but I really know nothing first hand.

i think this is a bit pathetic.

maybe the Uk people on here dont care much for politics but comon, its your countries election?

wheres the discussion, among UK's atleast