• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

brussels auto show 2006

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
i went saterday. it's not like detroit motor show where lots of new cars are revealed. the goal here is to sell cars, some brands sell up to 1/4 of their annual sale on this event. so not many concepts or new releases, but some cool cars none the less

at the entrance, some old car (F1? lotus?)
Afb064.jpg

Afb063.jpg

modern F1 car (team?)
Afb066.jpg

new jag
Afb070.jpg

Afb071.jpg

there was a special part where a lot of car which have appeard in "kuifje" (tintin)
this guy
kuifje.jpg

Afb074.jpg

Afb076.jpg

Afb077.jpg

Afb078.jpg

Afb079.jpg

Afb080.jpg

Afb081.jpg

Afb082.jpg

the atomium 8)
Afb083.jpg

ford sth (vision?)
Afb088.jpg

gillet vertigo they used to break the world record 0-60 (belgian car)
Afb092.jpg

racing version
Afb093.jpg

peugeot 3 wheel thingy
Afb096.jpg

Afb097.jpg

judging by the rear brake there is hardly any weight in the back --> must turn like hell
Afb098.jpg

peugeot 907
Afb099.jpg

Afb100.jpg

Afb101.jpg

remember the pics of the punto that were posted here, and how cool it looked? well, they were taken from a good angle, caus it's ugly. the lights are just to darn big for such small car
Afb102.jpg

ford GT
Afb106.jpg

renault megane trophy
Afb111.jpg

Afb113.jpg

i saw these racing last year at zolder. they have a mid-engined layout with 3l V6 and make a terrible noise :)

volvo sth
Afb115.jpg

audi quattro :drool:
Afb118.jpg

Afb119.jpg

dodge tomahawk
Afb123.jpg

merc bionic car
Afb125.jpg

LOOOOOOOVE the rim (honda accord)
Afb126.jpg

best looking car there (imo)
Afb127.jpg

Afb128.jpg

Afb131.jpg

V-force (or what's it called?)....
Afb132.jpg

...cut in half :D
Afb134.jpg

benelli power, what a beaty
Afb135.jpg

nice ass
Afb136.jpg

F430
Afb139.jpg

other ferrari (250?)
Afb140.jpg

Afb141.jpg

FXX (that things is a lot bigger than it seems on pic!!!)
Afb142.jpg

Afb143.jpg

and you decide to keep the best for the last, result:
no more CGT for us :( (just a minute late)
Afb145.jpg

same with gallardo roadster :(
Afb147.jpg

and finally a few engines, if it isn't written on the casing, i neither remember what engine it is (but mostly diesels, it's belgium after all)
Afb065.jpg

Afb067.jpg

Afb068.jpg

Afb072.jpg

Afb073.jpg

Afb114.jpg

Afb120.jpg

and as last pic, a lada nivo, still at the stand not sold yet....
...but with rust :lol:
36849_Afb095.jpg

crappy pics, i know :)

Haha the fish was there!

You say the lights on the Fiat were too big for the actual car. What about that 907 :shock:

Jag DB9 is also cool. Ferrari FXX is fuckin craZy :bangin: :thumbsup:

No mercs :(

Uh... why dont you put this onto the ther Auto Salon thread you told me to make? http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=9509

Still, I'm pissed I missed the Toyota F1, and the Renault Cup... I have to go on Friday again and get my friend to get me a pass onto the Ferrari and Maserati stands to get even btter photos! :lol:

^caus i didn't see it :|

and there were mercs, but it was so crowed it was impossible to make any pics. and there wasn't much to seen anyways

KryptonZone said:
I sat in the Mercs, actually all of them that were open... Do you want pics of the Mercs? I can post if you want...
DAMN RIGHT I DO :D

the merc S class had better seats then the BMW 7 ;)

But I liked the Z4 really very much. I had one of the best driving positions of all those roadsters

By the way, did any of you look closely at those formula 1 cars? I had the idea those weren't the real cars? It looked more like the carbon fiber parts where carbon fiber stickers on metal parts, or am I completely wrong?

I'm very sure the McLaren MP4-20 was empty inside. All the exterior parts were there and the carbon bits but I took a look at the bottom of the car and the undertray isn't what it should be. The antennas for the wireless transmissions are also all there and the steering wheel and the chair for Mr Montoya's BIG BUTT but I'm guessing the steering wheel is also fake and there isn't any electronics inside.

I did get cut by the stupid rear diffuser of the MP4-20 though... The carbon fibre was tough and sharp!! That's why I still like my Ferraris hehehehe :lol:

jensked said:
But I liked the Z4 really very much. I had one of the best driving positions of all those roadsters

didn't go sit in it :(

but i was highly surprised by the mx-5. you sat down and just wanted to throw the rear end out. the 350z was ok, but i was highly dissapointed with the rx8. i just wanted to get out, wasn't any racing feel at all. rear seat were comfy though

once is enough, don't feel like paying 12? again for things i've already seen (and we spent more than 6 hours there, i don't think there are many things i haven't seen)