Autoblog: Bugatti 16C Galibier in black

I love everything about it except the 8 tail pipes. I think 4 is the upper limit of tailpipes you can have at the back of a car.

Nicest decor items (lights, instruments) in a long time.
But the tailpipes are still too much.

If I had a million ? to spare on a single car, I'd certainly be tempted.

For some reason I feel like I need to call this a "mega" car.

like a hypercar mixed with unreal luxury and power. or something.

I really think over 90% of these will be sold to Veyron owners, it makes so much sense.

the more i see this car...

...the more i like it! :eek:

I like it a lot.

But I'm going to put my flamesuit on and say...I don't think it needs the Veyron engine with 1000hp. I think 700hp will be more than enough.

The the EB-logo on those rims glowing? :|:think:

Now that might be illegal in Germany, unless its glowing orange, then they can say that they're those American-spec bumperlights you'll get on Volvos, Jaaags and BMW's

A simple colour change completely changes this car from the first concept. Now it looks proper luxury on both outside and inside. Gorgeous.

I believe Bugatti is using some kind of supercharged setup to go along with the larger body of this car.

and the horsepower meter only shows as far as 899hp or so.

It just makes every other luxury car on sale now look pathetic in comparison.

Am I the only one who doesnt like this? ......headlights look like transformers 'eyes' , looks like it has to big an 'ass' and whats up with that third breaklight?
The interior looks nice though, little over the top maybee, and why the fuck is it 'that' brown?

Then again I never liked the looks of a Veyron either.....

Am I the only one who doesnt like this? ......headlights look like transformers 'eyes' , looks like it has to big an 'ass' and whats up with that third breaklight?
The interior looks nice though, little over the top maybee, and why the fuck is it 'that' brown?

Then again I never liked the looks of a Veyron either.....

The only thing I don't like is the wheels and the eight exhausts. Eight exhausts is way too much for my liking, and the I don't like glowing wheels.

I would totally buy that had I the money to do so.

And I don't like the look of it very much - I hate the fact that it's a hatch instead of a proper sedan shape. The 8 tailpipes are overkill. The front is *really* nice though, the first image in the set is screaming for "Bugatti is not amused" caption, it's that menacing ang angry. It's one of those cars that scares people, when they see those headlights in their rearviewmirror in the middle of the night.

But the interior...my god the interior....that alone justifies the price tag for me. The inside in this car is just miles ahead of anything else that any other luxury car maker has brought to the table thus far. This makes the interior of a Bentley look like an entry level Skoda. It has got leather straps for pullhandles for heavens sake !! That is just beyond cool. I love every single detail of the interior, even the color in the one pictured is perfect.

It's too ugly, it's too blingy, it's too brash....and I would still buy it in a heartbeat. For me this is now the benchmark, to which every single (hyper)luxurycar will be compared. It's fantastic, a true Bugatti.

The the EB-logo on those rims glowing? :|:think:

Now that might be illegal in Germany, unless its glowing orange, then they can say that they're those American-spec bumperlights you'll get on Volvos, Jaaags and BMW's

Mmm my first thought is that looks like it should be against regulations, however I'm sure Bugatti know what they're doing, plus we don't even know if the lights will be on the final car or if they even qualify as lights, might be too dim. However side lights (which are not required by UNECE regs) do not need to be orange, white is accepted in the regulations as well (with limits on how much it leans towards blue). I doubt it'll prevent Bugatti from getting a type approval for the car and after that it's a non-issue that will only occupy the minds of nerds and bureaucrats.

The car, well it defines luxury doesnt it? I'm curious if that is a split rear spoiler hiding underneath there. Also, another piece of interesting lighting is the middle brake bar, but that's just awesome.

Last edited:
I don't get why they say it's a saloon when it clearly is a hatchback.

I suspect because the phrase "million pound saloon" is much more acceptable than "million pound hatchback".