Bugatti Veyron in Scottsdale - driving around!

Carey934

There is a car show every Saturday afternoon and evening at a shopping center in Scottsdale. Old classic cars, customs and modern cars are shown by their owners in the hundreds. This last saturday someone pulled up, and parked, a Bugatti Veyron and causally walked away from it. It has Nevada license plates on it that read TOPGR

Anyone know anything about this and if it has anything to do with the show?

I have a low quality video of it from my phone I can post if anyone is interested. I've only seen the Veyron on TV and in museums. I've never seen anyone just casually drive one around and park it in a public parking lot and walk away...

wtf is a Bugaiit?

This car?

DSC_6345EDIT.jpg

Ive seen it around scottsdale a couple of times. The owner is a really nice guy. He let me sit in his LP640 back when he still had one. As far as I know, he or the car have nothing to do with top gear. If anything hes just a fan with shitloads of money.

Jeremy used to call it the 'Veryon'. :p

Duh! It's spelled Bugaiit Veyrno! Get a brain, morans! :rolleyes:

topgrrrr....

that's why I hate having a personalised number plate. Most of the time it will make you look like a bloody chop.

I live in Tempe AZ i must go to these shows sometime.

Anyone know the address of the gathering or show it was at.

I live in Tempe AZ i must go to these shows sometime.

Anyone know the address of the gathering or show it was at.

It was there last Saturday night at the Scottsdale Pavillions which hosts a car show each Saturday from about 3pm to 8pm on Indian Bend and the 101.

The owner runs an adult site, dunno if i can name it here but meh.
He was the dude that got all the media attention for driving his LP640 at top speed on that closed highway and i think i posted that vid here sometime ago.

Ah well at least he drives them like they were meant to be driven.. lucky prick :lol:

He was the dude that got all the media attention for driving his LP640 at top speed on that closed highway and i think i posted that vid here sometime ago.

Ah well at least he drives them like they were meant to be driven.. lucky prick :lol:

No wonder it was GOLD :lol:

Lol, as soon as you mentioned that he runs an adult site I immediately knew who you were talking about! He does a few other things as well aside from running... ahem... a website.

What a small world.