Building a dream

Ottobon did a pretty good job explaining himself, but half of that post was utterly useless, wasn't it?

Elmo, shut the fuck up.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/03/stfupoint.gif
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00[/YOUTUBE]

It's not your place to tell people "be a bit more original" or how/what they should post. I don't care if their dream is something a million other people have built, if it's a dream of theirs leave them alone, and while details are encouraged it's not required.

Last edited:
wow, half of that post was utterly useless....

anyway.....

some of you guys need to be a bit more original.

Triumph Spitfire w/V8: been done a hundreds times
Northstar in a Delorean (with an exception of Punisher Bass's idea): same as above

but anyway, onto another dream of mine.....

1983-1988 Ford Ranger:
PB250016.JPG

pretty much the same principle as my last dream, only with the Ford Cologne 4.0L V6.

-engine bored and stroked to 4.2L
-ProCharger P-1SC
-Tremec T-56
-custom AWD system built by MillenWorks
-Terminator Cobra suspension and 2000 Cobra R braking system
-replace chrome trim with body color matched fiberglass inserts
-8-piece body kit by Razzi
-call it the Ford Ranger R
-take it out to the 1/4 mile and rape SyTy's left and right

finished product should look like this w/o the retarded thing behind the cab.
041-100T2FS.jpg

041-100T3FS.jpg

What the fuck is this shit? You're jerking over some fucking shitty pick up truck and telling people they're not original enough? I don't know many people who would rather drive a fucking shitty yank pick up truck than a cool Lambo. Go fucking kill yourself.

Elmo, shut the fuck up.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/03/stfupoint.gif
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00[/YOUTUBE]

That episode of Bullshit was one of my favourites, you get a +1.

what i meant by being original is that these people can go into details a bit more than just saying "Northstar in a Delorean" or "V8 Spitfire".

What, so you can just critique them more and spill your opinions about how they are wrong/dull/stupid/boring/immature some more?

What the fuck is this shit? You're jerking over some fucking shitty pick up truck and telling people they're not original enough? I don't know many people who would rather drive a fucking shitty yank pick up truck than a cool Lambo. Go fucking kill yourself.

uh first of all, this site doesn't just consist of Euro trash douche bags like you. so there are, infact, people on here who like trucks, not just us "yanks". your opinion of trucks isn't everyone else's. building that truck the way i want to build it is pretty damn original if you ask me. considering the fact that i've never EVER heard of an AWD Ranger street truck coming from someone who built it in their garage or Ford themselves.

anyway, Punisher Bass....

you were the one bitching about how everybody wasn't including details and just throwing a tiny description of what they want.
I was thinking people would be willing to go a little indepth about each build, show example pictures, reasons, ect. Not just give a list, I'm really curious as to why it's their dream. I'm also sure a lot of people don't know alot of what is being talked about, like what the hell is a RB26DETT?
so don't jump down my back for going with your rule.

and BlaRo, if you would actually look at the post and the post above it, he double posted and then put the samething twice in the secondary post while giving some helpful info to another member. i was only fucking with him anyway. so it shouldn't even be that big of a deal.

and BlaRo, if you would actually look at the post and the post above it, he double posted and then put the samething twice in the secondary post while giving some helpful info to another member. i was only fucking with him anyway. so it shouldn't even be that big of a deal.

:lol: Seeing as you clearly have ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF HUMOR, your definition of "fucking around" is clearly on a different plane than the rest of us relatively well-balanced humans.

PB (and J) requested that people add more detail to their musings, which is a hell of a damn sight better than your calling people unoriginal. So he made a typo, big whoop! You're not the Grand Commodore of Finalgear, so don't fuckin' worry about it.

PB (and J) requested that people add more detail to their musings, which is a hell of a damn sight better than your calling people unoriginal.
you're totally missing the point.

i was calling it unoriginal because they're posting their dreams (ones that i respect) and not including details. i was only encouraging them to be different than other NorthStar Delorean's and V8 Spitfire's by including details that would make those dreams more original than just another NorthStar Delorean or V8 Spitfire.

Thanks Quiky. Maybe now he'll take the hint, everywhere he goes he just drags things down.

God damn it! Now I can't neg rep him. Though if this means he's banned I'll be plenty happy :D

nope, not banned. and i don't get how you don't see my posts, but yet i still see them.

but what else i don't get is why i get the punishment when i was the one who was attacked just because some of the other members misinterpreted what i was saying and took it as an insult. that's pretty shitty if you ask me.

EVEN MORE car importation madness!

Introducing the Mazda AZ-1. A mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive kei-sized sports car from the guys that worked on the Miata (so you know that they know what they're doing) with a turbocharged 600cc engine, monocoque frame, 45:55 weight distribution and gullwing doors? It pretty much encapsulates everything that's amazing and weird about Japan in one cute, bite-sized package. Hell, RE Amemiya even built a 3-rotored version, which is pretty fitting. I can shoehorn an FC or FD engine in there, right? :mrgreen:

az1-1.jpg

mazda_autozam_az-1_12291.jpg

mazda_autozam_az-1_12287.jpg

And here it is next to some weird Italian box that avanti likes...;)
top.jpg

Last edited:
Take 1 Holden Efijy.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/12/holdenefijy363645.jpg

Add a little Buick Y-Job.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/12/1938BuickYJobfa1024x768.jpg

I'd make Holden build another Efijy only with some changes. Such as correct hand drive, change the front grill to mimmic the Y Job's, and add strips of chrome to the fenders. Put Buick badges on it, paint it black, make the interior silver. It'd be perfect.

EDIT: White wall tires.

Introducing the Mazda AZ-1.
Man, those things are ugly! Almost to the point that I wouldn't want one, even with a 3 rotor in it ... almost :lol:.

A couple weeks ago I was planning to be working on my Yamaha at this point, but this beater Fairmont needs a lot of little stuff to keep it roadworthy, and its sapping all my spare time and limited cash supply. So all I can really do, for now, is dream about the Yamaha. I've been wondering what a supermotard from the '70s would look like.

Take one '73 Yamaha DT250

ym50_doc_k-10-dt250.jpg

(I know that's a shitty pic of the bike itself, I just love the look on that guys face :lol: )

Now add Yamaha's 400cc two-stroke engine, a bolt-in on my bike.

4fc3_1.JPG

The suspension is the tricky part, and I've been straddling the fence on where to go with it. I think that I'd have to go for a later model, disc brake equipped Yamaha front fork and rear wheel, possibly even convert it to a monoshock rear end. In any case, it would get hydraulic disc brakes and smaller, wider, street oriented tires.

So I come out with a stupid reliable old bike that can corner and stop, pull wheelies in any gear, and it would even have an orange metalflake paint job. It's win all the way around :D.

Time? Is it already that... time again?
EP2car1.jpg

YUSS! I've actually been toying with this idea for a little while. Not that I have the resources at the moment but...

This:
ITEM_10-G-15_1969_DODGE_CHARGER_RT_.jpg

...minus front panels, hood, roof, doors...jack up the rear end, add one of the police cruiser bumpers and off-road tires equals:

HalfLife2ss.jpg

ep2_outland_06a0002.jpg

POST APOCALYPTIC WIN!

Mind you, apart from the trouble of finding one, I'd have to work up quite a bit of courage to take it apart like this...but the end result would be undeniably cool :woot::-D:devil:

Hey Elmo, if you're still reading, look out, here's an UNORIGINAL POST!

Here's another weird-looking Japanese coupe with sweet doors:
sera-03.jpg

Apparently it's 4A-GE compatible, and might even fit a 3S-GTE in the front bay. In fact if we're going all-out, swap the rear subframe of an MR2 into it and fit in a V6 or V8 with a couple turbos. Instant short-wheelbase death!