Bunny Rabbit Racing (working title)

I haven't heard anything about the VW in a while. It won't be a primary car in Chump, but Bo is preparing it to be a "back-up" car, in case the Maserati blows early. He doesn't have much confidence in this biTurbo[/i] (now no turbo) engine, and doesn't want us to be left sitting around twiddling our thumbs if it blows early in the race. As a result, the VW is getting a few improvements, mostly safety related (chump is a bit picker than Lemons), but also some things like the different shifter on the transmission.

The transmission actually hasn't been worked on at all. It's just the shift linkages and shift lever that are getting work.

Frankenbunny! Mwahahahaha...

So, the bunny car is getting presents? Will any of these presents make it easier to drive?

The shifter presents will make it easier to drive. The safety presents will make it easier to pass safety inspection. Our seat was deemed "barely passable" with a glare last time around, so better attachments for the seat are important.

I haven't heard anything about the VW in a while. It won't be a primary car in Chump, but Bo is preparing it to be a "back-up" car, in case the Maserati blows early. He doesn't have much confidence in this biTurbo[/i] (now no turbo) engine, and doesn't want us to be left sitting around twiddling our thumbs if it blows early in the race. As a result, the VW is getting a few improvements, mostly safety related (chump is a bit picker than Lemons), but also some things like the different shifter on the transmission.

The transmission actually hasn't been worked on at all. It's just the shift linkages and shift lever that are getting work.

Well, that will help certainly. As regards the Maserati, early engine failure might not be the only threat, keep an eye out for helicopters with skips hanging from them.....:nod:

Poor wittle un-turboed Biturbo. Someone needs to find a burnt-up 458's motor and make with the cheat.

- cackling (evilly) and wondering if an ancient Italian turbo would fit a Lancer

Last edited:
Fellow Fluffy Bunny Drivers and Fans! I come bearing NEWS!

I received a phone call from Bo today, bearing both bad news and good. First, the bad. Bo is uncertain about the Maserati's reliability, and thus says no BiTurbo (or, at least, probably no BiTurbo) for Chump Car.

But the good? The VW has been promoted to "primary" role in chump... Which means...

[size=+1]More Presents![/size]

The guys did a compression test on the engine and Bo was not satisfied with the results, so the head is getting rebuilt again. This time, Bo will be using more new parts. It'll also be getting four new shocks. It's also getting more simple fixes than it would have (such as a new windshield - the current one is cracked).

Vroom.

Awwwww, this means we can't call them Team BiCurious anymore. :cry:

That being said, PLEASE SURVIVE CHUMPCAR! Haha.

I can't believe I just now saw this thread. Good luck ladies, however, if we end up in Texas next year we shall show you no sympathy. :p

The longer I'm in the [stall] car, the less you'll [stall] have to worry about us [stall].

Here's a crazy idea, we could do a Grease theme together. T-Birds vs Pink Ladies. :p

Meh, it's not us PB has to worry about anyway. There are lots of quick local cars (quick - unlike the bunnymobile) and lots of quick local cars the bunnycar can call "friends". :D

And pink is EVIL.

Final Gear Racing and the GTP fear no one! NO ONE!

She could stall it and then flood it trying to get to the track. Which would really suck. She also has some issue remembering to change gears and with which gear to be in. However, I think playing with the paddle shifters on the Lancer will help with that.

(Sorry to talk about you in the third person, Coco!)

{ hides }

{ stalls }

Last edited:
Ladies interested in running who still need to buy gear, please get in touch with me. Send me a PM or whatever. I may (may) have a way to get the needed safety gear at discounted prices.