Bush likes to kiss

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
apparently :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...satoday/readtheselipsbushgetsquitecontinental

Read these lips: Bush gets quite continental

Thu Nov 18, 6:24 AM ET Entertainment - USATODAY.com

By Maria Puente, USA TODAY

Is there too much kissing going on at the White House?

President Bush (news - web sites) has bussed two women in public in the past two days. First, Condoleezza Rice (news - web sites), whom he kissed on the cheek twice when he nominated her for secretary of State on Tuesday. He went even further with Margaret Spellings, whom he smacked on the lips when he nominated her as secretary of Education on Wednesday.

Eyebrows, as they say, shot up and waggled. It was such a ... European gesture for the aw-shucks-I'm-jes'-a-Texan president. Besides, in these fearful times - you know, terrorism, sexual harassment lawsuits - isn't this sort of thing a no-no in a business setting? (Related story: Readers react to Bush's affection toward appointees)

"I see nothing wrong with giving someone a peck on the cheek if he has a close relationship with her, but in business, in general, kissing on the lips would not be appropriate," says Jacqueline Whitmore, head of the Protocol School of Palm Beach, who instructs executives on the do's and don'ts of business etiquette. Her rule: When in doubt, don't.

In fact, Bush does have long and close relationships with both women: Rice, who has been his foreign policy adviser since he ran for president, has become practically a member of the first family. And he described Spellings, who worked for him in Austin, as an "incredible, special" person. Moreover, it could be argued that it was Spellings who initiated the kiss, after giving him a pat on the back. Plus, all this kissing and hugging is supposed to be a "Southern" thing; Bush, who considers himself a Texas Southerner, hugs people a lot, say White House reporters.

Risky business, says Amy Oppenheimer, a California business consultant on workplace harassment issues. Powerful men kissing their subordinates in public can be misconstrued by the kissee or people watching the kiss.

And there's the whole male-female thing, too: Bush didn't kiss his close pal Alberto Gonzales when he nominated him for attorney general last week.

"Kissing is social behavior, not professional behavior, and people have different boundaries about it," says Oppenheimer. "The only person who would know if (a woman is) uncomfortable with it is her - and why would she say anything if she weren't?" The White House had no comment.

Also on Wednesday, Bush pardoned the White House Thanksgiving turkey. But he didn't kiss it.

Big deal.. he hugs and kisses people..

not like he's gettin head in the oval office like some presidents we know. :roll:

did you see this one?

He went even further with Margaret Spellings, whom he smacked on the lips when he nominated her as secretary of Education on Wednesday.

it was uh.. :?

The one thing that matters when judging a president is his policy.

:lol: you're talking about bush, you know that?

his policy...

bawhahahaha! best joke ever!

not really the image you want a president to give in public though.

atleast Clinton got the blowjob on the oval office and hid it from the public unlike this pervert Bush kissing ppl, yuk what a wacko :roll: :roll: :roll: .

another intellectual contribution by renesis. this proves nothing and only is used to put Bush in a negative light, for no reason. a waste of time by USA today to even mention garbage like this but meh...

he kisses ppl :shock: , grow up renesis. :wink:

justin syder said:
not really the image you want a president to give in public though.

atleast Clinton got the blowjob on the oval office and hid it from the public unlike this pervert Bush kissing ppl, yuk what a wacko :roll: :roll: :roll: .

another intellectual contribution by renesis. this proves nothing and only is used to put Bush in a negative light, for no reason. a waste of time by USA today to even mention garbage like this but meh...

he kisses ppl :shock: , grow up renesis. :wink:

hey you dumbfuck, where did I say I approved Clinton's moves? :roll:

Renesis said:
:lol: you're talking about bush, you know that?

his policy...

bawhahahaha! best joke ever!

Indeed, so why make a fuss of a kiss? :p

just say you hate Bush or something, dont post a ridiculous article and try to make a connection to his policy which you cant.

dont be a fool, i'll gladly accept a "he's a fuck-tard" instead of this pathetic attempt at sounding intelligent and trying to critic Bush. :roll:

edit

Just like I wrote that article :roll: god you're so stupid sometimes, and the rest of the time, you're only worse!

dont post a ridiculous article

use glasses next time i never stated or suggested that you wrote anything, i SAID "dont post".

idiot. :roll: why are you here? go to the French discussion :wink:

I don't know if I got this correct but here goes:
Condalisa Rice who the fak is that, that sounds like some Mexican dish, give her back to the Mexicans!
:lol:

I'm Mexican and its straight (slightly wrong) from Dave Chappeles mouth :mrgreen:

Lol Justin, that's the lowest thing you could possibly do, editing your post like that. Nice going.

i never edited that if i did youd see a "last edited" on the bottom of the post.

ren really needs glasses :shock:

Whatever, he's not the only one who saw your post before you changed it. :wink:

look at this
Last edited by justin syder on Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

i just made an edit to it now and look it's on the post now.

gee i guess its been hiding from when i first edited it.

dumbasses. :roll: renesis just made you look stupid alongside him.