• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't / wouldn't vote, not interested in politics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

I just wanted to see how people on this forum would or did vote. I'm swedish so obviously i can't vote in the US. Furthermore I'm still 17. Anyways, i still have my opinions (and i'll probably get a lot of sh*t for this) and i vould vote bush. Not because i like him very much, more because i like the rep. party more than the democrats.

(never done a poll before, hope it works...) :D

It would have been a close call for me. I would fall under republican if I were American, but I think Bush is harming the US reputation throughout the world, and he isn't being very fiscally responsible.

This is pointless as Roland would be the only Euro to vote for Bush if he could.

I along with MPower are probably the only Bush voters on this forum.

I could care less if Kerry wins this cute little poll because we have Bush for 4 more years 8) .

Hating Bush and calling him dumb or being overly critical of him is the new world sport, the cool thing to do these days :roll: .

Have there ever been successfull third parties in the US ?
How come that the 70 environmentalist movement didn't spawn a lasting party like in some european countries ?

The US has a winner takes it all sytem (majority system) with electorial votes. This automatically leads to just two big parties. Or acctually the constitution says that it's up to each state to choose electors. How they do it is up to themeselves (if they use a majority system or a proportional system where each party gets electorial votes proportionally to their votes. However there is only one state (correct me if i'm wrong) which has the proportional system and that is Main.

Major repost. :angrylock:

Status
Not open for further replies.