• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

bush vs kerry

HAH: Canada: Bush: 206 (11 % ) Kerry: 1540 (88 %)

Even lower than Europe ..

haz

take a look at this, the results page under North Korea (Communist State, no voting there)

Korea, Republic Of 1 (Bush) 4 (Kerry) 20 % 80 %

hmm, im pretty North Koreans would not have access to the internet and even the thought of voting for a candidate would be a crazy idea coming from a communist state. :wink:

just a thought.

on a more serious note i thought id take a look at how Spain would vote, even though im taking this lightly,

Spain 12 (Bush) 143 (Kerry) 7 % 92 %

if this was to dictate what the Spanish think then it wouldnt surprise me as those pussies let terrorists dictate their election, thats major ownage. :wink:

hmm, stand up to these terrorists who will kill us for no reason, or vote for a president who will withdraw our good ol spanish soldiers from Iraq and do as the terrorists dictated. :roll: :roll:

....and here we go again ................. :wink:

haz

yeah im gonna sit back and let you guys make Bush look like he's gonna lose. :roll: :roll:

68 days until Bush is RE-ELECTED!!
GWB_logo_350.gif

GWB_logo_350.gif

no way dude ... :)

haz

I normally prefer the Democrats because I am not a social conservative. However, till this point i have no idea of what Kerry's real agenda is. And I am afraid that coupling with Edwards will shift the party further left on economic policies.

If I am an American I will surely hope for a viable third choice.

Ralf Nader!! :wink: :mrgreen:

If I would vote (not allowed to at the moment), I would probably vote for Ralf Nader out of spite just because I hate not having a decent choice.

ESPNSTI said:
If I would vote (not allowed to at the moment), I would probably vote for Ralf Nader out of spite just because I hate not having a decent choice.
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush. Bush's supports are actually paying to try to get Nader on the ballot here in Oregon. :roll:

this is what's depressing about this election much like last one...if half the country wants one guy, and the other half want the other guy, isn't that usually a bad thing? i'd hate to win just because 1 vote or whatever cause with that kind of following, 1/2 the people don't want to support me...

a 50/50 split should send a message: The country, as whole, doesn't want either candidate. I've said it before, but it's because we don't really have a choice for who we want, just who we least mind.

it's just a bad thing :(

i say Mao

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its not really about electing a guy that half of the country hates. not every single election will bring candidates that appeal to everyone BUT more importantly we have this freedom to choose!!

worst case scenario a guy that you hate is in office for a max of 8yrs.

try telling that concept to someone in North Korea or Cuba :wink:

i'm with renesis, anyone but bush!

do you realy want him back? his a baboon who doesn't know what he's doing, he he insulted like the leader of every country in the world, and in 4 years, didn't do anything else besides have america look like a fool

Justin wrote:
"not every single election will bring candidates that appeal to everyone BUT more importantly we have this freedom to choose!!"

HAH, not according to MM ;) (In Fahrenheit, there's a segment where MM "explains" how the last election went down and how Bush cheated himself to the big seat, ref: Florida...)

"worst case scenario a guy that you hate is in office for a max of 8yrs"
-->yes, and the rest of us has to do what that morron decides, like going to war. NATO is good, only not when Bush is pres ;)

haz

i realized how wrong i was Haz. after Sept 11 we shouldnt have gone to war because then the terrorists will attack us more and hate us more.

More so then they did before Sept 11. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

if you wanna let these terrorists kill ppl all over the world and if you think they wont kill you for no reason other than you not being a muslim then you really dont know the mentality of a insane group of ppl that attacked us first.

when Hitler was shitting on your country Americans didnt complain saying "we have nothing to do with the war in Europe and Hitler doesnt hate us, just jews". These terrorists may target jews and Americans but if we were gone or if they killed us all then Europe would be next as they consider any none muslim an infidle therefore you'd eventually be fighting them.

Not another thread on this....

WHy don't we look past Bush and Kerry and send in a petition for a completely different candidate.......say.......

Oprah Winfrey!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: