• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Bush vs. Kerry

Bush vs. Kerry

  • Kerry

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
What's that movie again were someone runs on the "vote none of the above" ticket? :mrgreen:
 
Poll added.
 
Sorry, got distracted. Doin' it now.

Anyway, Kerry. He kinda flip-flops, but at least he doesn't want to rule the world like sometimes I think Bush wants to.
 
This is like chosing between McDonalds and Burger King...... :|
 
ESPNSTI said:
What's that movie again were someone runs on the "vote none of the above" ticket? :mrgreen:
Brewster's Millions

Theres actually been several remakes, but the most recent and famous being the 1985 version starring richard pryor
 
Well if he continues doin' stuff, we're gonna end up with Bush again. I'm all for some of his issues (although he is a little too far left for me), he took away votes from Gore and caused Bush to win and is going to do the same thing potentially if he doesn't stop.

A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush.
 
Are you Americans aware that we're having an federal election up here in Canada?
 
CanadianLoonie said:
Are you Americans aware that we're having an federal election up here in Canada?
Nope and I don't even know how your government system works. :lol:
 
im a proud american, usually voting democratic, recently converted to republican, and will PROUDLY vote my man Dubbya in Nov '04!! :)
 
well im a moderate democrate but the democratic party is not doing what i think it should nowadays.

they are begining to be too leftist, too liberal.
 
They took out the left part of his brain.
 
Viper007Bond said:
CanadianLoonie said:
Are you Americans aware that we're having an federal election up here in Canada?
Nope and I don't even know how your government system works. :lol:

Our system of democracy is easier to comprehend than yours.
 
Our's is simple - it just has more checks and balances. ;)
 
Top