buy final gear stock

zero you bought me out bitch!

add some more shares to sniff petrol or that one wont go anywhere

Wow you guys are making a killing, I'm just trying to stick to the stocks I own, getting returns has helped a lot. But I'm still now only worth 12k

What I want to know is why dividends seem to have tanked. I went from getting $67,682.79 from FGF to only $1,594.90. :(

Holy shit! I bought 500 shares @ $3.45 around 1:00 am and a few hours later the price is $112.82 @ share!!! Woohoo!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Not sure. I think it's because nobody's buying the stock.

Although there are roughly 14.000 shares available.

I've bought up a few thousand of those so that will hopefully help.
I also bought 100,000 in Sniff Petrol.
I sold my 1.2 million shares in Boobies :D.

New shares need to be added, there are none left!!!

Also, I just opened a small Thot... It's to promote the EL CAMINO!!! it's called Elky... look it up and buy some shares!

Also, if you like metal... there is a really inexpensive share To suport Metal music and Fear Factory the band.

Last edited:
Those Final Gear shares are rocketing up again. We need more added before they slide down again.

The price has bombed again. I have no cash to buy up more shares at the moment. I'm waiting for my other investments to "mature".

Damn, the price went up quite a bit, couldn't buy that many, chaos, your stock paid a bit, it's getting value :)

edit:: hm, mootools, might get quite high. btw, what are the lists for? they dont seem to have any info on them, only delisting

Last edited:
yeah i'm worth more than 1000000000$ 8)