• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

bye bye audi

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
audi announced to back up from the HP-battle going on in germany, there well be no new RS..

http://www.carbc.com/Car-News-893.html

which might mean they're going the japanese tour, lightweight fun cars instead of brute power :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PORQUE?!?!?!?? (that means why in spanish)

Yeah read somewhere, gonna hunt for the prticle, that both BMW and Audi were going to start focusing on handling/driving dynamics rather than horsepower ratings.

Yeah read somewhere, gonna hunt for the prticle, that both BMW and Audi were going to start focusing on handling/driving dynamics rather than horsepower ratings

You mean like Mazda did with RX8 :roll:

no not so much...they're still gonna be powerful, but they won't care if their car is the most powerful, in other words.

Cruzz563 said:
Yeah read somewhere, gonna hunt for the prticle, that both BMW and Audi were going to start focusing on handling/driving dynamics rather than horsepower ratings.

whered you hear that? that BMW is gonna stop also?

well.. that must mean Mercedes won the hp battle and i sure as hell hope they will start to focus on suspension now that they got the engine down perfect

I'm still looking for the article, I'll post as soon as I find it.

p0w3r said:
Phix said:
Just a clarification here... didn't Mercedes build the engine for hte McLaren F1?
Nope, that was a 6.1 liter V12 from BMW

Yup. But Mercedes, rather AMG, built the engine for the Zonda.

Side Note: I can not find that stupid article that read both were pulling out...so for now the confirmed one is Audi.

well think about it...a CL 65 AMG will show MB's hp..Power...i mean they should build agile cars too

agreed, Benz has proved to be the clear winner in this HP race and built great engines but now should concentrate on build quality.

Phix said:
Just a clarification here... didn't Mercedes build the engine for hte McLaren F1?

OH Please :roll:

haz

Renesis said:
Phix said:

OMG banned from the automotive section!

:lol: