DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

Last edited:
Don't post those stupid artsy shots. We want to see the cars, not your artistic impressions.

Someone's having their time of the month :lol:

I just feel that I was cheated out of some nice car photos. You can be artistic if you like, but try and include some sort of theme for every photo. For instance, the first photo is completely pointless. We've all seen a Carrera GT wing mirror, and we all know what it looks like..

I just feel that I was cheated out of some nice car photos. You can be artistic if you like, but try and include some sort of theme for every photo. For instance, the first photo is completely pointless. We've all seen a Carrera GT wing mirror, and we all know what it looks like..

I'd go so far as to say everyone's seem a photo of a Carrera GT (or quickly can from Google) and I'd rather see some interesting, artistic interpretations. It's just something a little different in the day.

I like a nice mix... not like we havent all seen the stock pictures for a Ferrari 430. So I like the odd angles and stuff of those, but the rare cars I want to see some normal pictures.

Don't post those stupid artsy shots. We want to see the cars, not your artistic impressions.

look, a car! photos aren't very interesting, tbh. The same cars are at these shows over and over, humbug to seeing the same angles over and over. But, yeah, I see what you mean, some look, a car! photos for the less common cars isn't a bad thing. Whatever, it's his thread, he'll do what he wants.

edit: that insane bike, for instance, I'd like some more pictures of that if you have them, pwetty pwease? The heeeeelp meeee I'm faaaaalliiiing angle is too much.

Last edited:
How else do you think they put the vent in the front

I'd go so far as to say everyone's seem a photo of a Carrera GT (or quickly can from Google) and I'd rather see some interesting, artistic interpretations. It's just something a little different in the day.

Thank you :D

edit: that insane bike, for instance, I'd like some more pictures of that if you have them, pwetty pwease? The heeeeelp meeee I'm faaaaalliiiing angle is too much.

Sorry there was crowd so I lost my patient :p:p NExt time

What is that amazing little white car? Is it a Fiat 850?

I really wish all the stock Porsche 911's would stop clogging the lot. I went a week ago and I saw damn near as much good stuff in the parking structure than in the "show" itself thanks to all the Porsche's.