Autoblog: Cadillac Elmiraj Concept

That is the way to do it. Love it more the more I look at it.

If this doesn't reach production in some form, Cadillac fails at everything.

I KEEP THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING! PLEASE, HELP!

I know it's a "V" series car, but it better sound very angry all the time. It needs to scare a certain Deutschland car maker...

Last edited:
Did you enjoy seeing the striking 500-horsepower Cadillac Elmiraj concept this weekend? Of course you did, because you have eyes. The good news is that it "stands a good chance of becoming a production model," Automotive News reports this morning.
Citing Cadillac senior vice president Bob Ferguson, AN reports that the Elmiraj could be based on the new rear-wheel drive Cadillac flagship sedan set to hit showrooms in about two years.

"The two-door Elmiraj coupe is very doable, Ferguson told AN. "Our dealers really want a vehicle like this."

They aren't the only ones.

Please Cadillac, give a car this beautiful on the outside the equally beautiful interior it deserves. People will buy it.

its_beautiful.jpg

Cadillac, please make this and punch Bentley's CGT in the face with it.

I think they should ditch the fender vents.

Now that is a Cadillac. Goddamn.

The most important part of the car in my opinion is the engine. We appear to have a new DOHC TT V8 based off GM's High Feature engine family.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was just a Gen V small block with some small displacement. Afterall, with two snails hanging off of it, it would definitely have enough grunt to putt around town.

I read the thread title as "Cadillac Ermahgerd Concept."

I guess the reactions were appropriate.

Every time Cadillac comes out with one of these flagship concepts, I claim they need to build it. I stand true to that with this one. Build it exactly as is. Make it your flagship Cadillac. I don't care how much it costs, people will buy it if it is done right.

...if it is done right.

Would they? Don't know much about Cadillacs, but this does look great, and it should have a great interior too.
It'd be a shame if, to save money and keep the price down, they did some generic cheapo plastic crap interior.

Go long Cadillac, make it awesome!

Would they? Don't know much about Cadillacs, but this does look great, and it should have a great interior too.
It'd be a shame if, to save money and keep the price down, they did some generic cheapo plastic crap interior.

Go long Cadillac, make it awesome!

I feel like a lot of people still have a very romantic view of Cadillac. People want to like Cadillac. They go look at caddys, but end up buying a BMW or Mercedes, because frankly, until very recently, the Cadillacs haven't had what it takes. But if Cadillac stepped it up and built something like this... it might just work.

I feel like a lot of people still have a very romantic view of Cadillac. People want to like Cadillac. They go look at caddys, but end up buying a BMW or Mercedes, because frankly, until very recently, the Cadillacs haven't had what it takes. But if Cadillac stepped it up and built something like this... it might just work.

I'd say I see just as many Cadillacs rolling around here as I do BMWs, definitely more than Audi/Mercedes. Caddy has been on a roll ever since the old CTS IMO. They were on life support but are now making a strong comeback.

Still can't wait for the ATS-V.

A good friend of mine works for Pratt & Miller, and he says Cadillac has some "very cool" stuff coming soon. :mrgreen: