Calendars

Xeon SX

I need a calendar on the wall, should be big, show all 12 month on 1 sheet. Would be nice if it had some supercar or something. Has anybody seen such calandars online that I can buy, must be in UK. I know its weird time to buy it as 1/2 year gone ;)

Overheat said:
shouldn't be too hard to make one yourself, should you want to.

the only photoshop skills I have will be good for paint but nothing else. Also It will be too expensite to print it. I dont even have an idea who prints big posters.

There are thousands of printing places in London, in sure they make posters and calanders.

All you have to do is take them a picture, a decent resolution of course, that you like and I'm sure they will be able to print it up for you.

I reckon thats too much work for anybody here although I'd like to see the result.

You missed the free one in top gear mag's 1st issue of this year.

Yey, it was, not what I need but it was good anyway. Should have kept it :(

Yeah, it was good. I have it on my wall. It is big enough, though, that you can write in monthly plans and assorted things

Jacobfox said:
Yeah, it was good. I have it on my wall. It is big enough, though, that you can write in monthly plans and assorted things
But do you not find it unpleasant that it is was folded before and not one whole smooth sheet?

lol - you're fussy :p

You could just buy a normal calendar and take it apart and hang the bits up separately :D