Camaro Expertise

MasterEvilAce

Wtf was that Top Gear news about a camaro expert needed in Miami? Doesn't appear to be anything relevant in any top gear episode this season..

That was for AMERICAN Top Gear. Not original Pom Top Gear.

I think it was for next season, which is only 10 weeks away. They usually film things months in advance so it is likely.

And as for American Top Gear, I seriously doubt they would need to 'find' a Camaro expert in a short amount of time. Just go to any of the 100s of classic Camaro car shows happenning across the country, and you will find more than you would ever need. Not to mention the fact the presenters are American car enthusiest, so they will likely know a lot about Camaros, just like Brit enthusiests would know a lot about Jags. Or they can just interview one of main designers of it, I understand one of them has been getting his face in a lot documentarys.

Martin

Why would it be for the Yankee Top Gear when the request came from the BBC?

Blind_Io said:
Why would it be for the Yankee Top Gear when the request came from the BBC?
Exactly. The IP was also confimed to be from BBC.

I hope we'll be seeing an all american special episode next season! Ahhh, I love yank bashing too much :evil:

You and the rest of the planet.

Until you need something.

Yep, then we can just use this

http://img135.imageshack.**/img135/6037/quotessc2.jpg

Blind_Io said:
You and the rest of the planet.

Until you need something.
I don't hate everything american, I love the chevy small block V8s, and I have a soft spot for the CTSV and the Mustang. Just I hate all those FWD slushmobiles.. ugh. Terrible.

I think they needed that for the new dvd theyre putting out about american cars. I saw a pre order on amazon for it and theyve mentioned a couple times on this last series that they were in america for a bit.

In last months TG mag they did a thing about the new Camaro concept... could it have been for that maybe? I don't think it was ever confirmed wheather the request was for TG(TV) or TGMag. Althought we did see picture of Clarkson on the other side of the country (Cali) all sunburned and dishelved.

/MATT DAMON, MATT DAMON!!
//lawl.

Top Gear Production Team said:
Hello

Top Gear are filming in Miami at the moment and we are in need of a Cheverolet Camarro expert urgently.

If you are an expert or know of one could you please ring this number 44 (0) 208 7525743

Genuine callers in the Miami area only please, who are avalable to help with a car today.

Note by Viper: Pay attention to that last sentence guys. Don't be an ass and waste their time while they are trying to film an episode of Top Gear.
"production team" and "filming" would suggest to me its for TGTV