Can sb. change the color of a couch for me?

idk

Car(s)
Hyundai i30N Performance
Heya... so I'm moving out in my first own apartment and I have to get a couch.

I think I chose one, but I'm not too happy with the bright color that is on the showroom model, because ya... I guess it gets dirty rather quick [my parents regret buying a bright color]...

So I chose another color, but I can't really imagine how that would look on a big surface... or if a dark color spoils the texture.

Because I don't have photoshop or time to learn it, maybe for someone who is experienced, it isn't such a big deal to change the color on the picture?

Original Picture:

5LLIny5.jpg

I know the quality isn't the best... here is an official photo, but the resolution isn't good. But better lighting. Maybe its better to start with?

TVweU1d.jpg

And this is the color I'd like to change it to---> the dark brown

vwTufSh.jpg

It doesn't have to be perfect. I'd just like to see how it generally looks in a dark color.

PS: If it is not too much to ask :p the color of the cushions should be the color of the original couch (beige)... So basically... flip the colors between couch and cushions.

It would be really great if someone could help me to get an idea for my first couch :)

Last edited:
In case you haven't bought it already,

In case you haven't bought it already,

No I haven't. Thx for photoshopping. I'd say, that doesn't look bad. I think you made the deciscion easier :) Really thanks a lot!!!

So now I just have to find the proper appartment to put it into and order it :cool:

proper way to do it, buy a couch and then get an appartment where it fits..

proper way to do it, buy a couch and then get an appartment where it fits..

Not that it is any of your business, but maybe you got it wrong:

1) I won't get an appartment, that has a living room that doesn't fit a 2x3 m couch.

2) But to be sure: I won't buy the couch before I get the appartment, of course BUT

3) If I order the couch, it will take about 2-2.5 months to be delivered. So if I find the appartment next week, I want to be prepaired and not just start looking for one...

I spent every weekend the last 2 months looking for furniture and made a list of possiblities depending on the size of the appartment... I'm in a stage where I could order everything within a couple of hours as soon as I know how big the bedroom,dining room, living room etc will be.

Last edited:
well maybe you got it wrong too.. it was a joke, I just forgot the important :) -sign

Hey guys, it has been a long time, but I moved finally in here last week and wanted to show you the final result.

P1110497.JPG

But i still have to get a picture with better lightning :p It isn't that dark in person.

That is...certainly a green wall. :)

Yah. I've been around here lately... too busy preparing our first apartment. My gf had the same wall color in her dorm room so we decided to bring it to the new apartment to keep some nice memories of the last 3 years.

Will post some more pictures soon... Imo, it turned out great for the first apartment :p

Need to burn those curtains