Can you access finalgear at work

Can you access finalgear at work

• Total voters

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
Who can access finalgear at work (and posts :p)

Last edited:
Used to be able to access basically everything but the state decided that was not a good thing.

Yes; it's actually the reason I started posting on FG. :lol:

I can only get walgreens.com >:

HELL no. I work for the government, we can only access government websites, the ABC website (since it's the government broadcaster) and the main section of news.com.au (no sports or entertainment).

HELL no. I work for the government, we can only access government websites, the ABC website (since it's the government broadcaster) and the main section of news.com.au (no sports or entertainment).

I'm with State government :p

Used to be able to access basically everything but the state decided that was not a good thing.

What do you do for a living anyway, if I may be so curious?

If you work for the government then it may explain the tone of your posts. ;)

What do you do for a living anyway, if I may be so curious?

If you work for the government then it may explain the tone of your posts. ;)

I work for the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board.

Yes - albeit with a "Warning: Suspected Offensive Language" notice. Like that would stop me. I'm not on often at work though.

My work is school, and when the Internet works on the PCs at school, accessing FG is no problem. I've even posted several times from school when my connection at home was dead.

I DOWNLOAD stuff from my school's computers (including TG eps), leave it to finish, then return after a couple of hours to fetch it from the computer to my flash drive. :D

So yeah, I can visit FG through my "work"'s computer. And I do that quite a lot :p