• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Can you drive a car? Have the license?

Can you drive a car? Have the license?

• I have my license!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have my license but I can drive a car.

• I don't have a license and can't drive a car.

• I have my license but I still drive like shit

• Total voters

tloekke

Car(s)
Honda CR-V
Have had a licence for almost three years now, no points on it and no accidents as of yet 8)

Forgot, I have been driving almost daily since I got it... I have a car, but I'm selling it now....

had my license for 5 years and a daily driver ever since ... and yes, I paralell park on the first try every time :D (not like 7-8 tries before they're in, looks pathetic really!)

no points on my license yet, and no crashes (expect twice I dented the front bumper coming out from a stand-still parking, doing ca 1-2 km/h, but still a noticable dent which cost a few dollars)

no tickets for speeding/wreckless driving etc, BUT many many many parking tickets ... too many ...

haz

8 years of having my licence come June 28th. No tickets and no accidents ;)

LOL, wanted vote "Drive like shit", but seeing as I have a car and haven't had any accidents etc. went for the last option.

And yeah, had my license for 6 years and I do have a car.

And who exactly is gonna check that 4th option? :lol:

Well, I had a licence for 4.5 years, and was daily driving after I bought a car 1 year after that.
Plus I worked as van and truck driver (small ones, not 18-wheel monsters :)) for 4 years, and that alone is almost 100k km experience (and couple of big and small crashes).

I have my license since the Mars Pathfinder landing on Mars, July 4th 1997, and my own car since pretty much that date, although my trully first car arrived on November 4th 1997.

BTW, thanks Josty, for putting the poll up. Was busy looking for some Beetle manuals... :tease:

\\\EDIT///

MXM said:
And who exactly is gonna check that 4th option? :lol:

Jason? He was afraid to start the car... Oh, I think he doesn't have a license, right? :p

nope, i just turned 17. i drove like normal cars b4, but not open road, like closed road. my dad made me do most the driving test like up hill starts and stuff. but i havent tried parrall parking and parking. wait i think i have tried parrall parking but not too good.

jasonchiu said:
nope, i just turned 17. i drove like normal cars b4, but not open road, like closed road. my dad made me do most the driving test like up hill starts and stuff. but i havent tried parrall parking and parking. wait i think i have tried parrall parking but not too good.

I know you just turned 17. Happy Birthday, btw. I was just teasing you.
Parallel parking is something you'll get better as you practice, if you think about what's going on with the wheels. It's very easy.

Jostyrostelli said:
Oh forgot mine, I have a license for 2 years now and don't own a car.

Added another option btw..

i taught you drove a punto?

Jostyrostelli said:

you mean I added two more options for you? :roll: ;)

Renesis said:
Jostyrostelli said:

you mean I added two more options for you? :roll: ;)

Haha I didn't say I did it either...hehe I already thanked you you attention whore :lol:

stuff in italics at the bottom, but only if you edit it like 10 mins or more after the original post time