• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Can you lend a nigga a pencil?

nice comeback

but how can you call CNN 1 person? that's ALL of america
TOP NEWS: someone said nigga

It actually is a case of stupid Americans. They are way too sensitive and politically correct in all the wrong moments.

If a teacher said something like that in my class, everybody would take it as a joke and bust out in laughter. (Yes, even the black students.) But this would only happen in a normal school with normal people. That 'nigga' in the news story was obviously too 'American' to take a lame joke from a goofy teacher.

I jokingly call my black friends 'nigga' all the time. And they jokingly respond by saying how racist I am or they just play along with it by coming back with another racial slur against me. We just do it childishly as a play on racism. They don't take it personally as that pathetic little black student.

Things like this should stop in America. The student and the school board should both grow up and resolve it like normal people. Get the student and teacher together and make amends! It looks like nothing was solved by simply suspending the teacher. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

znkidori, it's actually these few idiots in our country that ruins the reputation of the whole. You should be the one embarassed by this story. Don't be jealous of the Belgians for having more beautiful women. :p

It's from Kentucky, what do you expect.

Shawn_230 said:
It's from Kentucky, what do you expect.

Yea, I'm in California where even Jews and Muslims might call each other 'niggas.' :lol:

I made a drawing of a black man! :oops:

I think the kid is a bit harsh in saying the teacher should be fired out right.

"What do you think is punishment?"
"...not having a job anymore."

That's just a bit excessive. That'd be like expulsion for hurting somone's feelings. This whole thing is just a comedic mess. :bangin:

Dang it shawn...everytime I see your signature, it makes me want to stop eating hamburgers....

in shawn of the dead they used nigga. best part of the movie btw

The guy should have listened to Dave Chappelles thing about "nigga"... Dunno, but the lil' nigga whos complaining, just because his teacher called him nigga should really lay low on 'da crack, bro!

Ridiculous story... Its not even funny...

Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?

ok, so it wasn't CNN, what do i know, it still was a national television in the news, how some low life dared to use a normal word

Z Draci said:
znkidori, it's actually these few idiots in our country that ruins the reputation of the whole. You should be the one embarassed by this story. Don't be jealous of the Belgians for having more beautiful women. :p
LMAO! no.
but how can you call CNN 1 person? that's ALL of america
So a news station is all of America? Dude you're stupid. You europeans constantly bashing America on stupid things without a base(I'm sure there are NO stupid Belgians :roll: ) sound like a bunch of rednecks making fun of foreigners. Yes, you sound that stupid. Now you can talk shit about our foreign policy, government, etc. and that's fine, you may have a basis for your claims, but when you take a silly incident and just say, "stupid americans" that's like a redneck watching a black person doing something and saying, "stupid n*gg*rs" yeah, it's that dumb.

bone said:
ok, so it wasn't CNN, what do i know, it still was a national television in the news, how some low life dared to use a normal word

it wasnt national, it was just a random news station in a city

it really does piss me off how many people are making fun of americans. all of this stereotype bullshit is stupid

omg! fucking americans! geeez! what the fuck will they try and sue some1 for next. That whole country is PC gone mad - thank god for shows like Family Guy that highlight the idiocy of the country. Too many god damn republicans imo!