Can you spot the automotive error in this movieposter?

Svempa

Car(s)
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v
Well can you?

The_Happening_poster.jpg

I'd go with the fuel filler cap is on the wrong side of the SAAB - so I would guess to get the LHD SAAB the have inverted a picture of a RHD car. Am I correct?

I'd go with the fuel filler cap is on the wrong side of the SAAB - so I would guess to get the LHD SAAB the have inverted a picture of a RHD car. Am I correct?

I think you're right.

saab9-3_w500.jpg

The Fiat Punto II was never on sale in the US thus your deserted American street scene makes no sense.

Third backwards from left - that car looked like its headlights were below the hatch.

Some american thing ?

THE CARS ONLY EXIST IN YOUR MINDS PEOPLE! THAT'S THE MISTAKE! THEY ONLY EXIST BECAUSE YOU LET THEM EXIST!

/I've got some books you should read.

M. Night Shayamalan deserts his cars often?

Wait, there's something in the side mirror of the SAAB! We need Microsoft Super Zoom to see what it is, it might the be key to the movie!:lol:

I'm going to go with "There are obviously resolution and focal length disparities between all the cars in the poster, meaning that they've all been Photoshopped in, and poorly at that."

Not really automotive related, but I gotta know where in the world are there large expanses of empty fields that close to the downtown of a city that size.

Last edited:
I am going to go with "Fiat Punto in there, which was never sold in the States".

I'm going with BerserkerCatSplat, that poster just looks like a "photoshop gone bad". Even the cars futher down the road look akward and "wrong".

The Fiat Punto II was never on sale in the US thus your deserted American street scene makes no sense.

That's what I'm going with.

/OH! OH!!... Maybe the cars in the poster have been dead the whole time but think they're still alive....eh?

No, not really. The wheels themselves aren't that heavy to compress the springs much.

No, not really. The wheels themselves aren't that heavy to compress the springs much.

But look at it, the wheel is completely outside of the fender!!! If the car rode like that normally it would look like one of those stupid caprices with giant 27 inch wheels, you'd need a ladder to get into it.

I'm telling you, thats an error.