Can you spot the automotive error in this movieposter?

Well, no, the proper way around, the whole car presses down on the springs, compressing them, but if the car is on its roof, the springs only have to hold back the weight of the wheels, which is puny compared to the weight of the whole car.

It's not an automotive error, but M. Night Shyamalan is making another movie?

Seriously, I thought, "cool, it's set in Europe" the first time I saw this at the theater.

I think Svempa is just sitting back laughing at us all :mrgreen:

Well, no, the proper way around, the whole car presses down on the springs, compressing them, but if the car is on its roof, the springs only have to hold back the weight of the wheels, which is puny compared to the weight of the whole car.

Ouch, my pride :(

It's not an automotive error, but M. Night Shyamalan is making another movie?

Seriously, I thought, "cool, it's set in Europe" the first time I saw this at the theater.

What a stupid name for a movie. Whyy do they all have to be THE something.

You're all wrong! The error is that the Beetle is sitting on the side of the road when Top Gear showed us they're unstoppable. :p

I'd say that Saab looks like a cross between a 900 and a 9000.
9000's third brake light was placed above the rear window and the 900 it wasn't.

The double yellow line in an area where it should CLEARLY be a passing zone??

The double yellow line in an area where it should CLEARLY be a passing zone??

Yes, those fleeing drivers have no respect for the road rules!

I'd go with the fuel filler cap is on the wrong side of the SAAB - so I would guess to get the LHD SAAB the have inverted a picture of a RHD car. Am I correct?
We have a winner

Yes, those fleeing drivers have no respect for the road rules!

Yeah, I figured it was a long shot, but all the other "cool" guesses had already been taken!

Wow, this was pretty useless.. :p

I thought it was gonna be something interesting.. ~~

This thread fails to provide.

i agree...lock?

It's called an anti-climax. Great build-up, but very poor ending!

It failed to deliver because we thought there was actually something interesting in the picture.. Obviously there wasn't.