Can you tell the difference between real life and GT5?

This is the GT5 Prologue GFX engine, they are still working on the one for the actual GT5. The GFX can't get to much better then this though.......

13/14. Those close ups were a bit tricky though

About the same amount of cars that GT4 came with should be in GT5 from release. What I can imagine is they will charge you for new cars not released before the GT5 release, which I'm totally ok with. You can't expect them to keep an updated carpark of GT5 until GT6 for free...

Yep!!! That's also true!
A system like the one with TDU would also be ok.

You want new cars?? There you go! Pay a little bit of money and you get new cars.

Meh, when it comes to Sony, people are always ready to make silly accusations.

Nobody mentions that GTHD is free, or that GT5 will have around 700 cars modelled
to fvcking perfection. I bet that if they offered additional cars for free,
someone would complain that the download time is too long, or something.

Um, not 700 cars, more like 350. The lead developer for GT5 said it took one person a day to make a car for GT4, for GT5 it will take 1 person one month per car.

5/14, I really can't, but pics don't matter cars look way different in person

Um, not 700 cars, more like 350. The lead developer for GT5 said it took one person a day to make a car for GT4, for GT5 it will take 1 person one month per car.

Ermmm...

You are talking about jeapaese developers. You know that they are not like the other ones, and if they say they will inclide +700 cars, they probably will.

Ermmm...

You are talking about jeapaese developers. You know that they are not like the other ones, and if they say they will inclide +700 cars, they probably will.
The main developer dude said, most likely not 700 cars (he is Japanese, btw). The reason SuperStalin said 700 cars is because GT4 had 700 cars.

15/14, some pics were obvious but some i had to look kind of closely, but if you've seen a lot of GT4 screencaps, they all start to look the same after a while, no matter how photorealistic they get.

This is the GT5 Prologue GFX engine, they are still working on the one for the actual GT5. The GFX can't get to much better then this though.......
Some of the Images are from GT:HD

12/14... mostly you can see the difference between the game and reality by looking at the background, i think.