Canadian Future

PQ unveiled economic studies approved by 5 independent experts about a possible budget for an independant Quebec, results are quite good, an estimated 17 Billion surprlus in 5 years, although I'm not dumb and don't believe that, it's better than the 9 Billion deficit they predicted back in 1991,

Well no, but you know than politicians are often optimistic, but if they didn't care to say it would've been a deficit in 1991 I don't see why they would now..

so well yeah it's good news! :thumbsup:

Renesis said:
you like it more compared to what?? :?

About two weeks ago, there was a poll with Liberals at 61%...That is why I liked the one you posted.

yeah, but I don't want the conservatives! :x

but liberals should lose some seats so they really have to watch their back and can't afford another mistake

The Marjuana party keeps looking better and better everyday instead :lol:

:roll:

SUcks that you guys have really nothing to vote for... although I'd have to look closer at what NDP has to offer

That's who I voted for last time. Would probably vote for them again.

You're that young?????? Damn...:lol: ;)

No I didn't know SiR_dude.

Cool renesis. You will FINALLY be able to try to make a difference 8)

Renesis said:
how old did you think I was?

and what's a G1?

Part of our graduated licensing system..actually, I think you would - are you allowed to drive by yourself?

Over here, you get your G2 = beginners at 16 or so. You have to drive with an adult. At 17 or so you can get your G1 - can drive by yourself. At 18 you can get your G = can drive by yourself, have a wee bit of alchohol in your blood.

Take written test. get learner's liscence at 16, have to drive with someone who has his full liscence.

Take practice test, after 9 months + driving lessons or 12 months and no driving lessons, get your restricted liscence

wait 2 years, get your full liscence automatically, with 9 more points and an alcohol limit.

I'm driving by myself since Sept 30th 2004 :)

It's G1 > G2 > G.

I got my G1 (i.e learners permit) and took it to florida and got a full license. LOL.