• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Canadians Only

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Yeah, I was talking about the rest of Canada. You guys in Quebec are about as far away from the rest of your country as you can get. Heck, you guys don't even speak the same language as them. ;)

RENESIS EDIT:

Sorry Vip but I had to edit your post to point out what this thread's gonna be.

Canadians, express your thoughts about separation of a province from the rest of Canada (it can be others than Quebec too) let's see your ideas on this. :)

We're the best of both worlds... half european half american, with only the best bits of all 8) :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
Yeah, I was talking about the rest of Canada. You guys in Quebec are about as far away from the rest of your country as you can get. Heck, you guys don't even speak the same language as them. ;)

HAHAHAHA!!! That's so true :D That's what Canada is all about, I guess...diversity. :)

SiR_dude said:
Renesis said:
Or maybe we shouldn't be in Canada at all

Hmm...what do you mean by that? Are you a separatist supporter?

:eek:

think of the national unity!! us Albertans would be nothing without you quebeckers!! :wink:

Viper007Bond said:

But one thing that unites Canadians and Canadiens together is 'the good old Hockey Game'.

M5Rangerover said:
SiR_dude said:
Renesis said:
Or maybe we shouldn't be in Canada at all

Hmm...what do you mean by that? Are you a separatist supporter?

:eek:

think of the national unity!! us Albertans would be nothing without you quebeckers!! :wink:

:lol:

Maybe it wouldn't be that funny if you spelt quebecers right.. :wink:

CanadianLoonie said:
dude, you're in Ontario, how do you count?

Uh....1,2,3.... :mrgreen:

Seriously, though, I was just stating my opinion. I didn't say it mattered. And by the way, Quebec separating is a national issue, not just a Quebec issue. I was just asking what Renesis' stance was. I hope Quebec doesn't separate. I don't follow politics too closely, but I don't know offhand what Quebec would gain by separating.

CanadianLoonie said:
"...Quebec's place is in Canada." P.E. Trudeau

you know who you're quoting right? one of the shittiest PM we ever had.

Heck he was from Quebec still he hated us... but we don't like him either (he's still very unpopular here, even dead)

Renesis said:
CanadianLoonie said:

Heck he was from Quebec still he hated us... but we don't like him either (he's still very unpopular here, even dead)

I don't know much about him, except that he's the only person who had the audicity to visit the Queen of England wearing a Hawaian shirt and flowered shorts :lol: (or something like that). Boy, she must have been impressed. But as far as shitty PM's go, Diefenbaker has him beat.

SiR_dude said:
Renesis said:
CanadianLoonie said:

I don't know much about him, except that he's the only person who had the audicity to visit the Queen of England wearing a Hawaian shirt and flowered shorts :lol: (or something like that). Boy, she must have been impressed. But as far as shitty PM's go, Diefenbaker has him beat.

never heard about that one.. but if he's like his name, I can easily believe how shitty he was :lol: