Cancer Sucks

idk

Car(s)
Hyundai i30N Performance
What horrible news :-(

It hits me really hard, because almost 20 years ago, when I was 15 years old, I had to fight leukemia as well. I have been on this Forum for~12 years, sadly not very active in the recent years, but there was a time (when I was still a student and when I wasn't all wound up in work) where this forum was a big part of my (virtual) free time. It was/is one of the best online communities with so many like-minded people and Alex just an awesome job running it.

I feel really sad. I wish the best for his family to scope with it, and I want to make sure that they know how many people's live he enlightened by providing the community a place for our common passion!

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
So stupefied by all this. Honestly dumbfounded.
Found this place because somehow I stumbled on the very first Bugatti Veyron piece shown in Top Gear, it was James May driving it in VWs test track if I recall, back in the very early days of YouTube. I thought the site was a great idea and was very thankful for the torrents of course, and then got into the forums cos of all of the car and racing banter going on.
I had no clue we had almost the same age. I had no clue he worked on Wordpress, which I used extensively to create a short lived Formula 1 blog/fan site with a friend. I didn't know much at all about Alex other than he was a cool dude, who made it all happen, I admired him from afar.

You're all absolutely right, it's damn near impossible to come up with the correct words.

So sad about all this. I will plan a trip to see my friend who works in cancer research, hug her and buy her lunch.

RIP Viper, 'gracias totales'

Reactions: TC