Cancer Sucks

Damn damn damn. Alex, you've had such a profound impact on us. You are missed.

I think we should do something to honor Alex. Maybe a charity drive in his name, or something...

I don't know, I can't think right now.

On a more serious note, if anyone is contact with his family and if they need anything, or have a preferred research fund/charity/fuckthiscancerbullshit thing we can throw some money at, I'm in.

Thirded

Shit.

I knew it was coming, but it's still a kick to the gut.

Yeah, it felt so recent that he mentioned things weren’t working out. :(

Fucking fuck. :(

Would it be possible to put an image of a Viper across the site's header as a remembrance of sorts? Even if Alex can't post anymore, he'd still be there.

Lost for words. Its pretty messed up. Life really does take the best of us.

I agree with argatoga, if nothing else, a memorial on here for the FG community would be pretty meaningful I think. And also what Der Stig said regarding some sort of charity in his name.

I haven't been here in a while, and just found out. I'm so sorry.

Honestly, without this tiny little corner of the internet, I wouldn't have made the friends I have, and done the things I have done. All from the a guy who simply wanted to share a quirky British motoring show.

I'll be checking in here again, when something is set up. He'll have my contribution.

Rest in peace, Alex.

I knew things were bad, but damn... Far to quick.

Rest in peace, or give them hell, your choice Alex.

?

Oh cock! ?

Would it be possible to put an image of a Viper across the site's header as a remembrance of sorts? Even if Alex can't post anymore, he'd still be there.

This needs to happen.

crap, i wasn't expecting this message for another 3 to 4 months (don't know why)

RIP dude

Reactions: MWF
The news left me speechless this morning. Must've been the most eerie and silent (inside my head) commute to work I've had ever.

Alex really brought the world together and for that I'm forever grateful. I haven't always been as active in the FG community as I would've liked but I guess that also fits the definition of a family. You might drift off due to lack of time or lose contact (or even interest) for a while, but they're still there. They're family.

I'm glad that all of us found this corner of the Internet that we can call home. Farewell Alex :viper::-(

Well, this is news you don't want in the morning, or ever, actually.

Was is there to say except a big thank you to Alex for everything. I share the sentiment of everyone here, FG only ever made all of our lives better.
And I hope there are some nice roads on the other side that he can drive that nice Viper of his on!

Dammit...

I guess the best way to honor him would be to keep the forums running and keep it a great place, as it always was.