Capsaicin!

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Alright, I remember some talk about peppers, hot sauce etc, but I want to know what is the BEST hot sauce you ever tasted. I also want to know about the hottest, but I am more interested in the best TASTE.
Are the Blair hot sauces good? Any other recommendations?
On a closing note, I just ordered some Bhut Jolokia seeds....:ph34r:

Best tasting sauce for me is Tapatio Salsa Picante or Cholula not too hot or too mild...perfect for all types of food.

tapatio_sauce_5oz.jpg

94_79_large.jpg

franksredhot.jpg

Tabasco_sauce.jpg

can't go wrong with either of these bro

I tried the Blair's chips, and if they're anything alike, then you're in for a hell of a ride

HH184.jpg

1898MD.jpg

My two personal recommendations to you.

Ass reaper goes great with Fried/Barbecue Chicken.

Mad Dog goes (funnily enough), amazing with Korean Barbecue, specifically: Bulgogee. It's blasphemy to that dish, I know, but when I'm in the mood, it's a good combination. Bulgogee is amazing on it's own, too.

I have two of the Blair's sauces, the After Death and the Mega Death. The After is really good on anything, and has an awesome kick (50,000 Scovilles), and I haven't opened the Mega because I'm afraid of it: it rates around 500,000 on the Scoville scale...

i don't realy like those hot sauces

but you can give me these anytime!
Pili-pili.JPG

You are some crazy motherfuckers. I have no tolerance for spicy shit, about my limit is getting an order of curly fries from Hardee's once a year. I like to taste my food, not feel like my tongue is on fire.

I started off with the Capsaicin race with Dave's Ultimate Insanity, rated at 250,000, that got weak after a few months, switched up to Blair's MegaDeath, which, apart from being rated at 500,000 also tasted a lot better. I'm currently setting my mouth (and ass the next morning) on fire with Blair's UltraDeath (rated 1,000,000 scoville) and Blair was kind enough to send me some of his 20/20 special edition from the last order, which is even 20% hotter.

I'm currently thinking about getting Golden Death, which isn't as hot, but it's supposed to taste kinda sweet.

Ah, I was expecting you here IceBone. I remembered you some of Blair?s hot sauces but I couldn?t remember which one.
So, the best compromise between power and taste you tried so far would be MegaDeath?

I started off with the Capsaicin race with Dave's Ultimate Insanity, rated at 250,000, that got weak after a few months, switched up to Blair's MegaDeath, which, apart from being rated at 500,000 also tasted a lot better. I'm currently setting my mouth (and ass the next morning) on fire with Blair's UltraDeath (rated 1,000,000 scoville) and Blair was kind enough to send me some of his 20/20 special edition from the last order, which is even 20% hotter.

I'm currently thinking about getting Golden Death, which isn't as hot, but it's supposed to taste kinda sweet.

As a side note, the After and Mega I have are the 20/20 editions... so I suppose my Mega is 600,000 and the After is 60,000.

Redliner: Yeah, UltraDeath doesn't taste as nice, but it kicks like a mule that just tasted UltraDeath. :p

:lol:
I am tempted to buy it, but 32 BUCKS for shipping is just too much... :(

Haven?t found any yet. :(

Last edited:
Send an email to extremefoods, maybe they could shed a light on a nearest location.

I'm definitely a fan of cholula. It has a very happy, pleasant heat to it. Not too hot at all, and the chili garlic and smoked chili versions are totally delicious.

If I want to nuke my taste buds, I'll give my friend Adam a call and he'll bring over a jar of this nuclear-hot essence of capsaicin and I'll dribble a few drops into a bottle of cholula. It's like instant insanity sauce.

For everyday cooking (not all the time though), I have this in the dish:
starter_pepper.jpg

Usually I add the chili powder rather than the chili itself.

Outside, I try to get Jalapenos if i can, they usually suffice.

Most of all I love
OrangeHabanero.jpg

I'd like to dip some in tempura/pakora batter and fry it.

For everyday cooking (not all the time though), I have this in the dish:
starter_pepper.jpg

Usually I add the chili powder rather than the chili itself.

Outside, I try to get Jalapenos if i can, they usually suffice.

Most of all I love
OrangeHabanero.jpg

I'd like to dip some in tempura/pakora batter and fry it.

Ooooohhh....You juts gave me a great idea for my first crop of Habaneros!
Send an email to extremefoods, maybe they could shed a light on a nearest location.

I just did that. Also, that shipping fee was for www.hotsauce.com, so let?s see how much www.extremefoods.com quotes me. *crosses fingers*

I'm definitely a fan of cholula. It has a very happy, pleasant heat to it. Not too hot at all, and the chili garlic and smoked chili versions are totally delicious.

If I want to nuke my taste buds, I'll give my friend Adam a call and he'll bring over a jar of this nuclear-hot essence of capsaicin and I'll dribble a few drops into a bottle of cholula. It's like instant insanity sauce.

Thanks for the tip. They looks delicious, I?ll try to find them locally.