Capsaicin!

I agree. I don't like coating things in hot sauce, I usually mix it in tomato sauce, dips, soups, etc...

I love me some spicy food, but almost never use hot sauce. Mainly I just never find a moment that has me say "Hey, I could drip some sauce on this!". What do you normally put hot sauce on? Tips, hints, recipes always appreciated.
Scrambled eggs, omelets, pizza, popcorn, chicken, nachos, tacos, chili dogs, steak(instead of steak sauce), pork chops, grilled cheese...I'll put hot sauce on damn near anything.

Last edited:
So, I got a quote on the shipping.

33 US dollars.

Ha.

One.
9.95 for the hot sauce and 33 for the shipping. Ridiculous.

Hehehe. I need to learn German first. :p

Here's some google engrish for you:

Our shipping costs depend on weight, shipping method and destination country. Our standard delivery time 1-3 days. Any exceptions, please refer to the product page. If a delay in the delivery because Pepper-King does not have an article temporarily in stock, we will notify the customer as quickly. The shipping costs within Germany amount in advance in Germany up to 30kg ? 4.50. With cash in Germany .- ? 10.50 per shipment plus 2.00 EUR money transfer fee. We ship via DHL to the UK and abroad via DPD. From an order value of 50,00 EUR Pepper-King takes over the shipping charges within Germany (in advance). These conditions apply only to the UK (except islands). Seed supplies up to 100g cost ? 2.50 in Zones 2 and Zone 3 shall apply to orders from abroad and the island regions within Germany separate shipping.
EU foreign zone 2 to 6 kg 9.50 ?, up to 10kg ? 15.00, ? 21.00 up to 20kg.
Foreign zone 3 to 5 kg 17.00 ? to 22.00 ? 10kg, 20kg 32,00 Euro.
Please ask if required by us and we deliver worldwide!

I've ordered 4 bottles every time and it wasn't over 5kg, so you're best off ordering up to that and keep a stock for a while. ;) ?17 is roughly $21 (quite a bit, but still a lot cheaper than what the other websites offered).

I'm sure, though, that there's a way to order from the US cheaper. I know there's a very famous hot sauce shop in Austin Tx, maybe you could try finding that or maybe even have one of our resident Texans find out how much it would be to ship and do it via proxy.

Here's some google engrish for you:

I've ordered 4 bottles every time and it wasn't over 5kg, so you're best off ordering up to that and keep a stock for a while. ;) ?17 is roughly $21 (quite a bit, but still a lot cheaper than what the other websites offered).

I'm sure, though, that there's a way to order from the US cheaper. I know there's a very famous hot sauce shop in Austin Tx, maybe you could try finding that or maybe even have one of our resident Texans find out how much it would be to ship and do it via proxy.

Thanks for that. :)

OMG, I just had the world's best scrambled eggs, with chopped up orange habanero and cayenne peppers! So, so happy right now.

I have also been enjoying the bhut jolokia pepper (i.e. in a shaker) that I ordered from I forget where. Makes soups taste so lovely. My bhut jolokia plant is sporting about 30 soon-to-ripen peppers, as well. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

I am anxiously awaiting for the summer so I can try to grow my own Bhut jolokia. :D