Movie: Captain America: Civil War

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
[video=youtube;uVdV-lxRPFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo[/video]

I'd like to think I can keep my cool about this, but OMG, IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!:blink: :mrgreen:

Seriously though, the trailer is great, I don't think the movie will be any different, hopefully.
Winter Soldier was one of the best in the MCU, this will probably follow. Better then Ultron, that's for sure.

Oh, and that tag team Iron Man ass kicking, awesome :D

Brilliant! It's the orange-tiled "blow me up" tunnel location at 1:10. Keep an eye out for it, it's in every single Berlin-shot movie. It's last appearance was in the Mockingjay 2 trailer I saw last week, but believe me, it's omnipresent once you start noticing...

Looks like it has the potential to be way better than Age of Ultron. It appears to have a plot for one thing and fewer characters which should allow for some decent story development.

Looks like it has the potential to be way better than Age of Ultron. It appears to have a plot for one thing and fewer characters which should allow for some decent story development.

That's not really an achievement, at least not for me, Ultron is good, but not even in the top 3, maybe even 4 :D

Easter eggs and references in the trailer

Also, Black Panther's costume looks great,.
He noticed the orange tiles as well. The thing he thinks is "Portugal" looks like Berlin dressed up as a Spanish-Speaking country to me as well.

That's not really an achievement, at least not for me, Ultron is good, but not even in the top 3, maybe even 4 :D

Yeah, same here. Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy are above Ultron in my list. I'm really hoping one of them dies but there's no chance with Infinity War around the corner.

cap and bucky going straight 2in1 shampoo and conditioner on ironman

From reddit :LOL:

Last edited:
I hope they kill off Stark but that won't happen since there are two Avengers movies upcoming.

HzUg4FG.jpg

Better pic.

Last edited:
I don't do spoilers, but I caught the last 5 seconds of the trailer... I had no idea we were getting Spidey this soon. :mrgreen:

saw it at a midnight showing last night. loved it, going to see it again this weekend. I actually liked BvS but Marvel really showed DC how to do a versus movie. Spidey and Black Panther were incredible, cant wait for their standalone movies.