Car (and Motorcycle) register

and you.. congrats, if im not mistaken, you are the first one on the list for owning a golf gti.

What? I remember someone posted a picture here when they bought a Golf GTI in San Francisco... I have a feeling it was OliB? I really can't remember

What? I remember someone posted a picture here when they bought a Golf GTI in San Francisco... I have a feeling it was OliB? I really can't remember

yeah i remember seeing a gti thread as well, but he is officially the first one on the register to own a gti

Haha :mrgreen: I actually own a 1983 244 DL as well but I decided not to include it because I kinda gave it away to a friend, it's still registered in my name tho. I should add that all my cars are actually drivable except for the P210 which has no engine, working on that one. The 244 turbo is drivable but it wouldn't be a comfortable trip because of no doors and interior (also work in progress).

If some of my friends were members here Volvo would easily take the #1 spot, they're as bad or worse than me ;)

Never had a chance to drive a Volvo before, but i respect your enthusiasm, its not very often you see someone sticking to one brand and one brand only ;)

Never had a chance to drive a Volvo before, but i respect your enthusiasm, its not very often you see someone sticking to one brand and one brand only ;)
I actually had a Merc W115 before and while I liked it, I liked my Volvo better (I only had 1 back then).. One thing led to another, and before I knew it I had 8 of them :mrgreen: It's not like I haven't driven anything else but there hasn't been anything that I really preferred over a Volvo (and that was also somewhat affordable).

Not enough bikes!

Add a 2006 GSX-R 1000, 2003 Yamaha R6, and a 2003 Honda CBR600 F4i to the list.

Not enough bikes!

Add a 2006 GSX-R 1000, 2003 Yamaha R6, and a 2003 Honda CBR600 F4i to the list.

pffft... crazy biker boy :p

nice bikes though..... i once tried a 450 racer in a motorcross event, opened up the throttle full in fourth gear while going over a crest... fucking scary shit, but it was the best fun ive ever had in my life 8) Even though im more of a car fanatic, i have to say that bikes offer much more of an adrenaline rush.

Hyundai Coupe 2.0SE (1999)

Hey ! :)

Roman - 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT

Add 1989 BMW 520iA 2.3 to the list, it needs more E34's :).

Add my 1998 Acura Integra GS to the list, as well as my dad's 2005 Saab 9-3. He's a Top Gear fan as well.

Mine are:
1992 - BMW e34 525iA (saloon)
1999 - Ford Focus Ghia 1.8i (estate)

updated.

p.s : BMW is now the 5th most popular brand in FG.

I know I already said this, but can my Audi A6 2.8 quattro Avant please be added to the list

thanks

Hey, could you please add my 1979 Fiat X1/9 and 1991 Ford Fiesta?

1998 Lincoln Navigator. It's big, it breaks a lot, it's going to be gone soon (E46 FTW).

First Lincoln on the list though.