• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Car (and Motorcycle) register

2003 VW Golf MK IV 2.0 Sports - unknownspeedster no longer own this beast :p

1994 Audi 80 2.0E

Gotta add my poor beaten up Audi :(

Also, I am ashamed that soo many people here have Fords... I mean we all can't choose what we drive but damn! I just find fords to be the worst american car company, (in Europe I might think differently though...)

Viper, you have a job right? Other than keeping up this humble place right? Do you atleast get to drive once in awhile? If not I'll donate my poor baby to you for a drive or two. :p

Also, I am ashamed that soo many people here have Fords... I mean we all can't choose what we drive but damn! I just find fords to be the worst american car company, (in Europe I might think differently though...)

I can assure you that I have chosen to drive my european Ford :-D

Ford can eat my poop.

Ford can eat my poop.

^The big man hasn't even got a license yet!

How old is our site leader then? Or just too lazy to get a license? Wow, I feel bad that he is missing out, then again car payments, insurance, and gas arnt that fun though...

Euro Fords: Actually look some what good and drive supposedly good according to JC so thats the only reason I don't mind them. Example: That Ford Mondeo in the new Bond film looks astonishingly good.

2000 Toyota Avalon XL

done

Add another Lincoln to that page (1 of 2! wow I wonder why, phukin' fords)

1977 Lincoln Continental

done : )

MadCow809, please change:

1994 Opel Corsa Sport - lip
to
1994 Ford Fiesta - lip

Thanks
Greetings, lip
?