Car (and Motorcycle) register

Sadly my 1999 is no more :(. Shame since I loved that car and with the Stage 2 ECU it was a rocket.

Now I have a 2005 SAAB 9-5 Aero

I have a terrible, terrible chinese cruiser motorbike, a Jinlun JL125. Honestly, never get one. ever. even if it's free. just no. after 2 years of riding it on a CBT i've finally passed my test and i'm getting a suzuki bandit in the summer. my Jinlun did the following: Snapped choke cable, bolts vibrating loose. engine bolts vibrating loose, engine dropping an inch from the chassis, exhaust manifold coming loose, shifter assembly falling apart (on a bypass), indicator cabling shredding, indicator assembly falling apart, chain stretching (and eventual falling off) before the tyre gave up and blew out on me. It was only at 40mph but it was enough for me to go 'knickers to that' and declare it SORN

I'd like to make an update or two:

No longer have the 1990 Volvo 740 GL

Now own:
2006 Honda Civic (2dr)
1978 Yamaha DT 125E

I have a 2000 Perodua Kancil 650 cc, which is basically a modified Daihatsu Mira. Dad bought it as a kind of a panic buy when the fuel price doubled (and the corolla was getting kinda expensive to maintain). I daresay I have the smallest-displacement engine car on the forum :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perodua_Kancil

Sold my'63 Mercury Comet convertible, and got an '06 Mustang GT convertible to replace it.

Not sure if this will be updated anytime soon, but I am no longer a pedestrian. We no longer have the 1994 Honda Accord and instead I have a 2011 Honda Civic LX 4-Door.

I doubt it, but hey, why not.

1998 Chevy C1500 ECSB in Silverado trim
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
2002 Yamaha Vstar 650 custom XVS650A
2005 Yamaha Vstar 650 classic XVS650AT

I've replaced my E Coupe with a 1989 Mercedes-Benz W126 560 SEC.

2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon
1988 Yamaha FZR-400

I forgot all about this thread! A new country for me means a new car. Out is the Suzuki Swift. In is a 1996 MG F VVC.

EDIT: My motorcycle seems to be absent from the list. It's a 1969 Honda CL50 Benly.

Last edited: