Car (and Motorcycle) register

18579061lnYsqvshCXjIyWiB4g7PhuA.gif

:p

dolla dolla bill y'all

no 'm just kidding...hopefully when I come home over winter break, I'll get a chance to drive the 430

I think this is a pretty good idea, MadCow! The car I drive is in my profile (it's the LE trim if you're curious), however it's owned by parents, not me. I intend to buy a car of my own this fall though, so I'll keep you guys posted.

No offense, but are we really including family member's cars as well?

I don't think we should. This should be for cars we actually own - that means you hold the title in your name, you are responsible to pay for the fuel, service and insurance.

We should do a list for everyone who doesn't have a car too, just because I want to point an laugh.

I don't think we should. This should be for cars we actually own - that means you hold the title in your name, you are responsible to pay for the fuel, service and insurance.

We should do a list for everyone who doesn't have a car too, just because I want to point an laugh.

what an evil person :p hahahahahahahaha

my GTX is a 1988

The model number for the 190E is W201, and the Swift is a 1.3 GL Automatic. Good idea by the way, although the Post Your Car forum is a better place for it imho, stickied of course.

1990 R31 Nissan Skyline Silhouette

Viper included?

1998 Toyota Corolla

The next 'Veyron beater'

I think I'm one of like 3 people at most on this forum who drive (and love) a Buick.

Don't worry, I'm probably the only one with a Lincoln or a Mercury.

I'll leave the project truck off since I can't drive it:
2000 Mercury Cougar
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII