btw, congrats on your new car, specs?

MadCow809 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal
2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

That complete name is just too long.

- updated

btw, congrats on your new car, specs?

I haven't taken delivery on it yet, so don't add it to the list.
It will be a 2008 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT.
Can't wait.

See signature.
XJ6 has the 4.2L I6 engine, Nissan has the 3.0L V6, XJR has the 4.0L I6 blower motor, XKR (while technically a wad of metal right now) has a 4.0L supercharged V8.

currently own

1996 MB E420 sport
2005 BMW 545i
2006 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD Heavy Duty

Just sold

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

currently own

1996 MB E420 sport
2005 BMW 545i
2006 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD Heavy Duty

Just sold

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

updated : )

btw, do you have any pic or specs of your mercedes? cos you dont get many sportline model around.

• Dodgey
2006 Dodge RAM 2500 CTD Heavy Duty - HuevosRancheros

Dodgey eh? :lol::lol: I approve :p

Anyway, regarding the E420, i don't know if it is so much a "sportline" form the factory as I made it such with the addition of cross drilled brakes and a more taught suspension. The 4.2L V8 is bone stock @ 280hp and 280 torques. I must say the tranny stays on "sport" mode all the time except when it rains. I need to work on getting new pics up for my stable of gas/diesel guzzlers

Dodgey eh? :lol::lol: I approve :p

Anyway, regarding the E420, i don't know if it is so much a "sportline" form the factory as I made it such with the addition of cross drilled brakes and a more taught suspension. The 4.2L V8 is bone stock @ 280hp and 280 torques. I must say the tranny stays on "sport" mode all the time except when it rains. I need to work on getting new pics up for my stable of gas/diesel guzzlers

yeah, tweaked suspension, better brakes, and different rims as well. you should see some Sportline badges on the automatic gearlever and on the side of the car.

2006 Toyota Camry LE

yes.. its a family car but i hadnt a choice in getting it

MINI Cooper 04'
Peugeot 106 1.4 Quiksilver (eh...!):)

updated : )

Hey man, can you please remove my Holden Camira from the list and replace it with a Toyota LN130 Hilux Surf?

kthanxbye

sure thing.

what year is the toyota?