Car (and Motorcycle) register

1992 e36 325i coupe

Dunno if it counts, but my dad just bought a 2008 BMW E60 525d :)

Dunno if it counts, but my dad just bought a 2008 BMW E60 525d :)

Doesn't count, and thats decided by the majority of the FG members.

But congrats on the new puchase : )

Doesn't count, and thats decided by the majority of the FG members.

But congrats on the new puchase : )
Oh well :) Thank you - can't wait till I get my drivers license in six months so I can drive it! :D

Oh well :) Thank you - can't wait till I get my drivers license in six months so I can drive it! :D

Oh, congrats in advance then.

1996 Cadillac Eldorado
2004 Chevrolet Silverado

(Assuming we're allowed to have 2, lol)

1996 Cadillac Eldorado
2004 Chevrolet Silverado

(Assuming we're allowed to have 2, lol)

lol, some ppl here have like 3 or 4 cars.

you are allowed to have as many as you want, as long as they are yours. :lol:

and it seems like u are the one and only Cadillac owner on this forum :p

Is it as kid friendly as JC advertises, also, does it lower the radio when you remove your seatbelt?

Is it as kid friendly as JC advertises, also, does it lower the radio when you remove your seatbelt?
I'm gonna go try the seats out once I watch that episode again, but I'll run right out and check the radio. Are we talking volume or what?

I recall in some ep of TG the guy said when he removed his seatbelt, it turned down the radio, sort of a don't do that reminder

I recall in some ep of TG the guy said when he removed his seatbelt, it turned down the radio, sort of a don't do that reminder
Well, drove it around for a bit and the radio never seemed to turn down when I unbuckled myself (at safe speeds on empty streets). As far as the seats go, they took a bit to figure out but I could see a 12-13 year old easily doing it. The latch for getting the 2nd row to fold flat was a bit high for anyone much younger than that to operate. The 3rd row was easy to operate, and folds entirely flat.

oh yeah i own a 1997 saab 900s now...

1980 El Camino, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is now gone.

took you a while.....

this thread has been up for yonks