Car Discussion - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather have a Range Rover, the reason is that it isn't so flash that you'd be able to see it in the corner of your eye and know what it is. Also, it has a setting for every terrain you would encounter; oh know there black ice with dirt, gravel, and branches on it, (press button)*Beep* there we go! However, if I would want to but a powah house suv, I'd buy this because they didn't do what Porsche did and back a 911 into a shed and call it a day, they managed to make it look like a more unsuspecting beast once combined with the v12 TDI. It also has a more comfortable interior that is easier to access the control, the layout being intuitive and Audi's computer system being more simple, and easier to get to the satnav, radio, and all that stuff easily.

Its the first car that I'd FAP, ONLY to the diesel variant.

If its racer then the R10 should wet my pants as well.

too ugly, too big, and too expensive. Next please

I have one of these and I love it.

just read this... will this be alongside the Passat estate and the BMW convertible? or instead of?

*smells a rodent*

It's a pointless car. I'd rather have a Renault Clio, because it's a car which is specifically meant to be a car, and whatever a car should do (generally moving people around). The Q7 is just a petrol (or diesel in this case) drinking, big unnecessary pimpmobile, a bit like that horrific Escalade thing. It's like that Touareg that was capable of towing a plane, who the hell needs that? I'm not towing any planes on my free time, and a 1.3l engine is just fine for an offroader, as nicely demonstrated by the Suzuki Jimny.

It's sort of like the modern mobile phone - its objective is to be everything. Phone, camera, music player, resident kewl gadget, and the list rambles on. If I happen to want a luxury car, I'd have an S-class Merc. If I wanted an offroader, I'd have a Toyota Land-Cruiser. If I want a powerful car, I would buy a Lambo. But the combination of all of those cars, named as Audi Q7 V12, is... well, a bit exaggerated.

As for Punkt having a Q7, pics or it didn't happen.

Wait...so same thread? What if we're not done with the Q7? If you're going to do it, make a sep thread, and put the car title in it's name...but first, see if there's already a thread for this car (like there already has been for every version of this car). You're going to have people commenting on the car in the first page, even though we may be 3 cars later in the thread.

I think of this (which applies to all of the current Maseratis) as a supercar for married old men. Don't get me wrong though. It looks fabulous, and I'm sure it goes like hell but imo they try too hard to make them look like gucci-bags on wheels.

So they should purposely not bother with styling on something meant to be a comfortable GT?

I don't get the point of this thread.

If I wanted to say something about a specific car, I'd open my own thread. I don't need others to dictate the cars I'm writing about, especially not a single person.

As for the GranTurismo, it's fap material, full stop.

//hey Punkt, prove me you've got a Q7, if I'm your best friend.

Last edited:
Exactly what is a "57' BMW 3-series Conv?" anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.