Ownership Verified: Car for a Year: Renault Twingo

ofh6Qvx.jpg

A little over half of ownership and bit under 5000km done. No need to worry about that 15000km allowed quota :)

Apart from the chronic lack of power and non-confidence inducing handling, I have quite enjoyed this car more than I was expecting. It really feels quite special and different than other cars on the road. Especially during winter the RR layout makes driving this quite different experience than anything else, even with the intrusive stability and traction control. Plus on top of that the car is super easy to live with day to day.
Another downside is the build quality. There quite a lot of rattles and other noises already that you wouldn't expect from a new car. The paintwork is bad, it's so rough that a normal car wash did not remove all of the dirt. And for some reason Renault did not include any sealing to the doors so dirt get to the inside door sills.

I actually had a plan to get one of those GTs after the deal is done, but I have read some reviews and seems like Renault hasn't made the handling any better and probably not improved those other issues either. I am not going to go for a another years contract Twingo either. So I need to figure out what car I am going to get next...

Year is done and Twingo has been returned with a bit over 8000km on the clock.

What next?