Car Idea's?

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
Ok, so im car shopping, have been for a few weeks now but i just cant find anything i like. As most of you know i am still open for an Audi A-4 S-Line but i have started looking at a VW CC and GTI's as well as a possible settle on a CLS (i cant get a Passat because some old people in my family have one, lol). Anyways, i need some input from you guys as im burnt out and kinda stumped. Im a true car guy so that means i just cant find the one i want no matter how hard i look. Any ideas? i wanna stay away from Japanese and GM cars and i prefer German with BMW at the bottom of that stack so please feel free to throw in your ideas for something along the lines of a touring car. Thanx in advance!

P.S. i even looked at the Fiat 500 but its a little to small. still nice as hell though!

What's your budget?

This is fun.

jcw_mini_cooper_s_hyper_blue_002.jpg

So is this.

VW_Golfr32-01-1024.jpg

Last edited:
MX5?

And Car Idea's?????

And Car Idea's?????

What he's done there is a very clever way to get around the problem of rejecting peoples' recommendations without seeming rude. If it's just an idea then it's added to the virtual brainstorm, asking to recommend a car is different. :D

On that basis here's an idea: Classic BMW 6-Series. :)

What he's done there is a very clever way to get around the problem of rejecting peoples' recommendations without seeming rude. If it's just an idea then it's added to the virtual brainstorm, asking to recommend a car is different. :D

On that basis here's an idea: Classic BMW 6-Series. :)

I was referring to the surplus apostrophe.... :p

:mrgreen: Theres a VXR8 near me, they're enormous and awesome.

Fiat Idea. Somehow pronounced Id-eah

so basically this thread is going to be full of people making fun of some grammer issue? Thats gay.

Yes, BTW, as was said before im NOT looking for advice but i am looking for ideas or even idea's.

Aston Martin;1739404Fiat Idea. Somehow pronounced Id-eah[/QUOTE said:
Stifles almost overwhelming urges to make refereneces to Steve Jobs and/or resident Slovenians.

Car idea?
Hamburgerholders!

What?

Did you get inside the mini? did you start the engine, put it in to gear, put your foot on the accelerator and go from 0 to fun instantly?
:mrgreen:

I drove the crap out of it but i am just stuck on the fact that its a Mini, lol. I just have this though that they are a girls car for some reason. (that and im driving a very powerful V8 at the moment so its a hard change)

Seriously, why no love for Japanese? All round practicality and performace a Subaru WRX is hard to beat.