Car Identification

ClassicGrin

Hello Everyone, Classic here.

I'm currently facing a dilemma on identifying a car which I only have pictures of in aerial mode on google maps. This car was usually parked outside of a cafe but recently, it hasn't been there and I have forgotten what car or even make it was. These are the pictures I have, which are apparently taken on the 6/4/2015 on Hertford Road, Enfield. I would love if someone was able to identify the car. If it helps, the car is most likely dated from 1950's to 1980's judging by my previous estimates. It could also potentially be a Chevrolet but I'm not sure. I also remember the car being part of a classic car club with stickers on the back so if anyone knows what car this is; it would be great if you say.

Anyways, here are the pictures:

6346452e355a48cfa0da2f032bfa779d.png

52e6c55f963346cfa769ff48663c26d5.png

04e8fa54bfc84e49b71740c443442964.png

Thanks for your help!

-ClassicGrin

Well I found the cafe it was parked infront of - Cheddies Choffee House. If it was parked out front regularly, you might be able to give them a call and see if they know anything about it. But I's say it looks like a mid 50s Chevy. The way the body is shaped and the fact that it looks like the roof is only supported by the C-pillar.

Before anyone goes to the trouble of looking, it wasn't on Google Street View.

Well I found the cafe it was parked infront of - Cheddies Choffee House. If it was parked out front regularly, you might be able to give them a call and see if they know anything about it. But I's say it looks like a mid 50s Chevy. The way the body is shaped and the fact that it looks like the roof is only supported by the C-pillar.

Yeah, I might do. It was usually parked outside but recently it wasn't. Also, nice identification; I thought it would be a chevy but I wasn't sure about the dating of it. I'll wait for a couple of more replies and then I might go to the cafe and ask.

Thanks for the help!

-Classic

Before anyone goes to the trouble of looking, it wasn't on Google Street View.

Yup. Checked Streetview and all the time machine Streetview shots. Also checked the cafe's Facebook page and a quick Flickr search.

The internets are wonderful.

Thank you very much for the identification! It's so surprising what you can find these days on the internet. Anyways, I appreciate the help everyone!

-ClassicGrin