Car name jokes

Matt2000;22 30588 said:
It's a bot. Again.
A bot? Unless they are figuuring out how to do a really craptastic bot that as another member says comes up with really bad acronyms from a cell phone I am as human as they come. You just fail to understand that i dont really care what people think of me or how old posts are if it aint locked it is free game just because it annoys you doesnt make it off limits plus if i had really screwed up then a mod would have done something about it by now. dont you think?

:hammer:

Warning given for bumping such an old thread.

For the record I am not a bot I just dont really care what people think of me or how old posts are, if it isnt locked its free game plus at like 5 am on a cell phone last thing anyone looks for is how old a post is lol either way just because its annoying doesnt make it wrong. If i did do something wrong a mod would have done something about it. That being said if i submit a post more then one time please be patient with me i am not mean to k thanks lol

And there it is haha my warning chances are it will happen again lol maybe consider locking you oldies hmm yeah makes sense to me

Starting the betting pool now: how many more posts before ban?

Hey if they ban me thats fine i checked tge rules and i didnt do anything wrong, they dont say that i cant bump the old posts but i was violated anyways and give a formal warning if i get on a library pc i will check again. But near as i can tell i did nothing wrong . I will even ss the warning to show.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? If the topic fits, better than opening a new one.

Could have been something with a little more substance, but other than there...
My point exactly.'

I think this guy is a sure winner of a Top Gear award.

3191516048_b18588f8ec.jpg

I have literally received an Infraction on my account because I posted to a 10 year old thread rather then make a new on at 5 am, First off if it isn't already clear I am posting from a CELL PHONE! If I can post with doing the least amount of work possible then I will, I have browsed the thread looking for the rules other then what is http://forums.finalgear.com/misc.php?do=showrules posted here and there does not appear to be any other rules if I am wrong please link me to another location with the rules and I will gladly go over and read them Secondly Speaking as a forum browser of other forums and as a Moderator from other forums (I realize that my mod abilities do not work here)I would much rather see an older post no matter how old it is get bumped up and used then have a whole bunch of posts of the exact same thing running around, it is annoying to see multiple threads of the samething

Edit: Found one other spot: with rules and there is actually something about bumping but it says not to if I have nothing to add to the thread in this case I did but meh I did what I was told and I am posting a new topic so blah

Last edited:
Try here.

http://forums.finalgear.com/the-forums/the-forum-rules-164/

Bumping old topics: This is NOT allowed in most cases, especially if you have nothing to add to the thread except a random comment. In most cases, it's better to just make a new thread, but use your best judgment. Threads in "Specific Episode Discussion" and "What's That Song?" can be bumped of course though.

A bot? Unless they are figuuring out how to do a really craptastic bot that as another member says comes up with really bad acronyms from a cell phone I am as human as they come. You just fail to understand that i dont really care what people think of me or how old posts are if it aint locked it is free game just because it annoys you doesnt make it off limits plus if i had really screwed up then a mod would have done something about it by now. dont you think?

Your post was that badly written I assumed it must've been a bot, the random capitalised word in the middle of the sentence for a start. Coming in here and claiming you don't care what everyone else thinks is also a great way to get kicked out in the first week.

Last edited:
if it isnt locked its free game

See rule 11 that you agreed to when you signed up: http://forums.finalgear.com/the-forums/the-forum-rules-164/

If i did do something wrong a mod would have done something about it.

I did -- I gave you a written warning and nearly banned you for spamming.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? If the topic fits, better than opening a new one.

Could have been something with a little more substance, but other than that...

It's debatable and subjective. I'm okay with bumping an old thread (but maybe not this old) to add something substantial but this was rather pointless.

Here let me fix that for you Might endure really crappy engine designs ending saddly Lol shouldn't of said anything :)
Is this a car name joke that I'm not getting? If so, I don't see a problem with the bump - it's certainly better than starting an identical new thread. If that's not a car name joke, then wtf are you doing bumping ancient threads??

"Might endure really crappy engine designs ending saddly"

Yeah, me neither.

First no i dont really care what people think of me on the internet we are all faceless names. Secondly I have been a mod for other sites so i do not and will not ever condone the breaking of the rules that being said i would love to know where i broke any rule here this topic is about car name jokes and i posted a car name joke even if it is poorly thought out perhaps you should consider elaborating more into that rule as to specific criteria like in this case age of a post because near as i can tell i followed that rule yes the post is old as creation but speaking as both a mod and a forum user I would rather see an ould thread bumped up and used as long as it is a post being productive then new copies of the exact same thing.

^realy?? :shock:

EDIT: no, it doesn't! i just get 2 spaces...
typing a period however, add's a space as well!

Last edited: