Car number 2. VW Bora.

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
I want new wheels. But monies be tight so it's still a ghetto wagon.

You Like this.

And thank you Flyn. As you say, chav's laugh at this and really don't get it. They keep asking where the 20" Wolfrace wheels and Window tints are. Throw in a wickid sick bodykit and I'll fit right in down McDonalds carpark.

Last edited:

WDWBen

Subaru Killer
Car(s)
2012 MX-5 PRHT
A guy on CTSubie who has his car set up sort of like yours has this collection of stickers:

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
A guy on CTSubie who has his car set up sort of like yours has this collection of stickers:
I bet he wears his 59fifty cap backwards and talks about going to HIN like it's some sort of religious experience.

HELLAFLUSH, DO0D!

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
I have the I <3 Haters one. Just want that one that says "KindaFlush, Offset isn't everything"

Some pictures from this weekend. UK-Mk4's Mega meet /campout. Although, I didn't camp out. On the way in the engine tray was dragging on the floor, so we ripped it off. Tried it as a spoiler...

Anyway, serious time.

As ever, more pictures on my flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasoneaston/

zeroSignal

Nerdcore
Car(s)
2012 Golf TDI 140
Nice pics! And the car looks great too! :)

Anyway, that white MK4 seems like it's had quite a lot of work put into it - I like it.

thedguy

rides with Rebecca Black.. in the back
Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)

How do you own a VW and NOT have it HellaFlush? You bastards practically started that trend.

/I wanted to troll this section of the forum telling everyone to slam their car but I'm too lazy.

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
I know what you mean about that White MK4. Usually really not my thing but the quality of work is unreal and in person it has a lot of presence!

How do you own a VW and NOT have it HellaFlush? You bastards practically started that trend.

/I wanted to troll this section of the forum telling everyone to slam their car but I'm too lazy.
You may like my friends cars....
The blue Subaru got a full 7 page feature in the biggest modified car magazine over here "FastCar".

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 528i Sport
well, that subie looks misproportioned and awful.. trying not to be too harsh on it.

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
besides the wheels, it looks pretty stock if you ask me

but if he gets a 7 page article, i guess underneath not that much will be stock :D

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Either that or he performed some extensive sexual favours ;)

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 528i Sport
well the misproportion comes from tall wing, huge front bumper and dropping it so low.....

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
I got deeese cheeezzeeburrgers maaaan!

It's proportions are larrvely. He got a feature as he's rockin' a hellaflush stance in the UK which takes some balls! OR Stupidity as you guys would call it.

thedguy

Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)
I don't know my VW's all that well, but is this the equivalent of a MKIV Jetta in the US?

thedguy

Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)
So then why do I get the feeling (I skimmed the thread) this man is getting shit from people for even considering dropping his car? The MK IV VW's aren't really any good at anything else so why not slam them? Even the haters of HellaFlush don't mind the VW crowd doing this...

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
It's a Jetta mate. Both this model and the Jetta before had different names over here. The MK3 Jetta to us was known as the "Vento" and this MK4 was the "Bora". Not entirely sure why as we call it the Jetta again now. And did before the mk3 too.

And VW's have to be slammed, it's the law.

Last edited:

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
It's a Jetta mate. Both this model and the Jetta before had different names over here. The MK3 Jetta to us was known as the "Vento" and this MK4 was the "Bora". Not entirely sure why as we call it the Jetta again now. And did before the mk3 too.

And VW's have to be slammed, it's the law.
because the first jetta turned out to be an old peoples car, and to make it more hip, they named the next one vento, didn't help, tried with bora, but didn't help either, still only old people bought them

they've just given up and renamed it jetta again :D