Car prints, car art, "hd-posters" - where to get e

static

I'm moving to my new student box in couple of weeks and all I've got on my walls at the moment is white.
If anyone reads EVO-magazine you know what I'm looking for. They have these great A2-size prints of their superb car shots available for UK-subscribers. They don't distribute internationally though so that rules them out but I am searching for something similar.

Something you could frame and hang to your wall and it would feature a beatiful car :)

Anyone have any tips?

Well, i would give consideration to finding some ludicriously high quality images, and printing them onhuge f**k-off sized bits of paper. but that might be too much sh*ting about for you....
Or a stroll through a newsagent will generally yield some results.

I was just looking through the transportation section of allposters, there are some really good ones in there, even replicas of early Le Mans promotional posters for Mercedes. Take the time to look through them all, there are some with really spectacular photography.

21611.jpg

AB1947V.jpg

1343.jpg

SPL272.jpg

069_3724.jpg

SPL273.jpg

Could you post an example of what you are looking for? I found all of these in just a few minutes and there are alot more of the Art Deco style that are really good.

ST3302.jpg

ST3153.jpg

ST5077.jpg

6502.jpg

Blind_Io said:
I was just looking through the transportation section of allposters, there are some really good ones in there, even replicas of early Le Mans promotional posters for Mercedes. Take the time to look through them all, there are some with really spectacular photography.

Yeah but they don't really hit the spot. The first one is the best but I don't like the car.

This is the type of picture I'm looking for:
http://www.dieselstation.com/wallpapers/Porsche-997-Turbo/Porsche-997-Turbo-015.jpg

Maybe some print shops? My Dad works in a print shop and he had a large-format printer in which he printed out a few really nice posters for me. He doesn't have it anymore, but maybe some print shops in your area may have a large-format printer.

Ringo Shells said:
Well, i would give consideration to finding some ludicriously high quality images, and printing them onhuge f**k-off sized bits of paper. but that might be too much sh*ting about for you....
Or a stroll through a newsagent will generally yield some results.

jayjaya29 said:
Maybe some print shops? My Dad works in a print shop and he had a large-format printer in which he printed out a few really nice posters for me. He doesn't have it anymore, but maybe some print shops in your area may have a large-format printer.

that was my idea, however you managed to say it in a way that made sense, and actually conveyed the idea, and not just self-censored cursing.

BOOYAH!!

jayjaya29 said:

Yeah, that's a good idea. But the problem is that it's hard to find material so high resolution it would look nice printed in BIG poster. For example that Porsche pick I posted a bit earlier couldn't look good in big. Or could it, I don't know what kind of hardware printshops have, they might be really decent even.
I'll have to make some queries, thanks for the hint :)

If they don't you can just have it shipped to me and I'll ship it to you.

Or maybe if you prefer one with another car, say a magentic blue lotus elise and prehaps a girl, like her for instance;
http://www.itzkirbphotography.com/gallery2/main.php/v/forsale/Poster/Waiting+S.jpg.html http://www.itzkirbphotography.com/gallery2/main.php/v/forsale/Poster/Sunrays+S.jpg.html

I'd be willing to donate my time and my car.

Seriously thou, I know he is currently lookin for a 430 so he can do a shoot and if they don't ship to Finland, just PM me. I'll be in china till Sept 2nd, so I won't be able to respond till then, but I'd be more then willing to help you out.