Car showrooms in London

dice

Car(s)
'00 VW Golf
Leaving for London tomorrow and I just wondered if you guys knew any good car showrooms for looking at some exotics. I know there's one in Baker Street and I'm planning to visit that exclusive club that Fifth Gear borrowed some cars to park outside Harrods. Cheers :)

Go to the expensive part. Can't remember what it is called. The one where the Ritz is. I saw a Bentley garage with a Veyron in it :drool:

Park Lane is the king of car showrooms I think.

Park Lane is the king of car showrooms I think.
Yes, on Park Lane there are lots of them. There is one on top, close to Oxford Street that has (had? don't knwo...) a white Zonda F when I was there back in September last year. Anyway, there are lots of very nice cars in London despite the awful traffic and congestion charge...

One of my sightings on Park Lane:
DSC01883.jpg

hmm... the zonda looks so nice in white

Thanks!

I'll be checking Park Lane out, also wrote down the adresses for Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari and Audi-showrooms!

Yeah they're all in one place, Bentley/Bugatti, Porsche across the street and Aston around the corner.

Don't forget to pop into the Bristol showroom.

Bristol Cars Ltd
368 - 370, Kensington High Street.
LONDON
W14 8NL

For gods sake deny knowing of Top Gear, or you will be given the bums rush! :lol:

Yeah, even May was told by the owner of Bristol, that if he turned up to the Showroom he wouldn't be allowed in because he might have shit on his shoes.