Carbage

it is the best looking pickup EVER.

Nah

50_chevy_rat_rod_049.jpg

k16657-2.jpg

77%20Chev%20Pickup%20002(1).jpg

El_Camino_87_ChooChoo.jpg

That said, it's still a good truck. Not carbage

best looking pickup is like best looking poo. If you get it, you don't get it for the looks.

It actually is the American version of keyless entry... they've been around for at least a good 15 years as I recall.

Even when I first saw this as a kid I thought it was retarded... isn't it easier to press one button on the keyfob to unlock, as opposed to typing in a string of numbers?

I think it's mostly a Ford thing though.

^ I think it's like dialling the alphabet on a phone. They did that so your code could consist of any number from 0-9. So I guess people could put whatever number they wanted as their code?

My Grandfather (and later my cousin) had a 1986 Nissan Maxima with this same system, they have been around for ages and pre-date keyless entry remotes. They aren't designed to be convenient or quick, just an early way to prevent lock-outs. It's not just an American thing, either, many Japanese manufacturers had them.

It's not like a phone where you push it twice to enter the second number. The numbers are only there to help you remember the sequence, there are only 5 buttons but it gives enough permutations to keep people out if they start randomly pushing buttons.

It's not like a phone where you push it twice to enter the second number. The numbers are only there to help you remember the sequence, there are only 5 buttons but it gives enough permutations to keep people out if they start randomly pushing buttons.

Correction...it IS like a phone...it's just not like a cell phone sending a text message. Let's say you need to dial 1-800-PICK-UPS...you wouldn't dial 1-800-744422255-8877777 to get to the letters that are the 2nd or 3rd letters on the buttons...

The buttons are like that so you can use any series of numbers using all digits from 1-10, without needing 10 buttons. For instance, if you have a number that's easy to remember like the last 4 digits of your phone number, you can just use that...you don't have to now remember a whole new password/number because there aren't 6-10 keys. If my phone number ends in 9327, you can have that as your passcode without needing 9 buttons.

^ Exactly, that was my point.

But it does make sense that's it just for emergency purposes and not for convenience.

Madza RX-8 with some plastic attachements and ludicrous big exausths, literally shooting by in front of me at a roundabout.

lipflyby.JPG

Greetings, lip

Correction...it IS like a phone...it's just not like a cell phone sending a text message. Let's say you need to dial 1-800-PICK-UPS...you wouldn't dial 1-800-744422255-8877777 to get to the letters that are the 2nd or 3rd letters on the buttons...

The buttons are like that so you can use any series of numbers using all digits from 1-10, without needing 10 buttons. For instance, if you have a number that's easy to remember like the last 4 digits of your phone number, you can just use that...you don't have to now remember a whole new password/number because there aren't 6-10 keys. If my phone number ends in 9327, you can have that as your passcode without needing 9 buttons.

Ahh, my mistake. I haven't used a land-line in years so when I think "phone" I think of my mobile.

... this may not look that bad at first sight, especially from behind. I really like some of the stuff on this car ... but let it sink in ... and you?ll see why this is carbage ... as a whole car, not one or two details.

http://img187.imageshack.**/img187/9830/audi1vz6.th.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/8782/audi2rx7.th.jpg

And would you just look at the side-skirts (not matching the box-like Audi at all) and those wheels (yes, probably just his Winter-tires) ...
http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/7541/audi3xd9.jpg

Too bad I was in a hurry and couldn?t get the interior for you ... every prostitutes dream ... :p

:rofl:

http://img187.imageshack.**/img187/6520/03flk1.jpg

the car in general isnt that much over the top, it's the banner that he put on it that makes it worth it

No. The car is over the top as well. It is way too low. I mean there is low, and there is low...

Lexus' are just re badged Toyotas. Models you know well through Lexus in Europe are Toyotas in America.

(Lexus = Luxury Exports to the US)

wtf?
all of the euro lexuses are also sold in the US.
the reason why his car has a toyota badge is because it's in japan. There is no lexus brand in japan. That's a bippu style car. I actually like it except for the top sense crap on the windshield.

I'm sorry but this is not true at all. What Euro Lexus model is sold as a Toyota in North America?

Nowadays most of Lexus' models are just for Lexus and share little with Toyotas. The ES350 is the only current Lexus I can think of which is based off a Camry, and that's only a North American model.

The ES has always been a Camry derivative, and the old IS300 was a rebadged JDM Altezza. Before Lexus started up in Japan they sold a few Lexus models as Toyotas, but just for the JDM. It's not as if they just take Euro Toyotas and just sell them as Lexus... you were probably thinking of Honda and Acura. :lol:

Lexus' are just re badged Toyotas. Models you know well through Lexus in Europe are Toyotas in America.

i believe the LS 400 was known as the toyota celsior in japan.