Carbage

Haha! He went through all the trouble of lifting his truck yet he didn't bother doing anything with the diff so his ground clearance still sucks. :p
What can you do to the diff to increase ground clearance exactly?

One of the more popular modifications I read about on the Land Rover forums is converting the standard axles to rotoflex. The best way to describe it is to imagine the drive axles on a FWD car. The transmission is usually higher up than the wheels so you have two half-shafts going down to them. The rotoflex does the same thing by keeping the driving gear tucked up closer to the chassis so you don't have the diff hanging down under the vehicle.

Do you have any links? I searched google and didn't turn up much. By your post I figured you were talking about an independent suspension system, not a solid axle setup like the Toyota has. But all the rotoflex Land Rover pages I went to didn't explain anything about increasing the ground clearance below the diff on a solid rear axle.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/28/1227071009.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/28/1227071009a.jpg
This was out side when I went to get a new watch battery. Not a bad photo for a camera phone, either.

^Apart from the rubber on the rear bumper, this is quite a standard mod...... to fit the V8 bonnet scoop and new rear light cluster.

Don't say i personally like it but a lot do.

^
^
You crazy :D

those lexus lights are horrid <_<

Haha! He went through all the trouble of lifting his truck yet he didn't bother doing anything with the diff so his ground clearance still sucks. :p

Other than bigger tires (which he has), what can he do genius?

Not much can be done about the diff clearance. Its a well built truck, but I can't figure out why he went and put those exhaust tips on it...... I guess there are people that think thats a cool look, or there would not be threads such as this.

:lmao:

I actually like this Subaru...apart from the crystal headlights. Oh, why...

411802716_6e4b7d3307_o.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i never get that. why buy a big offroad car and slam some wheels under it so you ruin the offroad capabilities of that car? get something else if you want to put big wheels under it :|