Carbage

I kinda like that Punto, specially the hood. It's aggressive. "The little car that could" :lol:

I mean sure, not a good job on it, but still, i've seen way worse.

I think this qualifies
Theyseemerollin.jpg

Does it still get 49mpg? :lol:

I doubt it will go 49 miles period :blink: Hill-billie fabrication usually leads to massive parts failure and/or crashing within the first 15 minutes:lol:

Not to mention the added weight. But seeing as they probably put a SBC in it, the drivetrain will go in a few minutes anyway.

the axles wont break,that I can say. Those are 2 and half ton rockwells, my next upgrade if I keep breaking my 1 tons. but the rest of the drivetrain is probably square tube drive shafts and bent draglinks to clear leaf springs. I'll hunt down the scarey steering site and try and find some examples that will fit right in.:lol:

*edit found some
scary141.jpg

scary125.jpg

scary91.jpg

scary92.jpg

Last edited:
I disagree. I think that thing looks badass!

^ I agree!!! In fact it even looks good from other angles!!!

I don't like the stupid Hamaan thing across the window though or in the other places the Hamaan logo is visible, that's the only way I can see it's ruined besides the lack of a Ferrari logo on a Ferrari.

The Hamann 599 looks so much cooler than the stock version! And it kinda looks like a Vette from the side.

What kinda moron is THAT into Resse's?